Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 9th March 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BOUR
BOUR
BOUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1709761529308.png Vs 1709761537043.png

Premier League Matchweek 28 - Saturday 9th March 2024 - 15:00 - Vitality Stadium
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/bournemouth-vs-sheffield-united.684/

Officials:

Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
VAR: Michael Salisbury
Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 21.47.32.png

Anthony Taylor last time we had the pleasure of his refereeing was the 1-1 at Villa.

Looks like he's signalling another 5.

1709764118679.jpeg

Kieth Stroud 4th official the little twat only lives round the corner from the ground.

We're doomed. Again.

Attachments

• dads-were-doomed.gif
    dads-were-doomed.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
They outran and out played us at bdtbl, so can't see us beating them away

They outran and out played us at bdtbl, so can't see us beating them away
Definitely not if we play our immobile midfielders against them like last time. They ran the midfield and we need to try something different. Let's play Brooks and Blaster and at least try and keep up with them ! I'd rather lose with the kids getting experience than fucking Norwood and Souza standing there with their arms either wide apart or pointing !

Definitely not if we play our immobile midfielders against them like last time. They ran the midfield and we need to try something different. Let's play Brooks and Blaster and at least try and keep up with them ! I'd rather lose with the kids getting experience than fucking Norwood and Souza standing there with their arms either wide apart or pointing !
Agree, I think taking one off after 15 minutes at 0-3 down proved that point

For me id play those who will be next year with exception of mcatee, so id have
Grbic
Baldock - trusty - robbo - osborn
Souza hamer blaster
Mcatee - brooks or davies
Osula
The back four are poor but midfield would have legs

Grbic
Baldock. Robbo. Trusty. Curtis
Brooks. Souza. Arblaster. Hamer.
Mcatee.
Osula.
Mcatee as a 5th midfielder and outlet to stay any counter attacks.
Midfield has some bite in Souza and Olie, Brooks and Hamer to help cover the fullback.
Defence....good luck, we don't have one.

I I know of one midfielder who’s definitely starting and one midfielder after his latest antics I’m guessing who won’t be

We’ll see

I think Wilder should make George captain for this, fuck Anel, he's been wank for ages.

Grbic

George Trusty Robinson

Curtis Brooks Davies Hamer Osborn

Mcatee Mcburnie.
Not Trusty he's another bag of shite!!

Infact

Who else do we have??

Anel is a better player than Trusty even at his worst, and has played well in both of the last two away games.

He is someone I'd rather see the back of, but I'd choose him over Trusty any day of the week.

Anel is a better player than Trusty even at his worst, and has played well in both of the last two away games.

He is someone I'd rather see the back of, but I'd choose him over Trusty any day of the week.
I agree, but I think it's time Anel realised his place isn't a given, as he currently doesn't deserve the shirt in my eyes.
Shame we haven't got anyone else, I'd rather play Robbo central and another LB, but were so short in defence its a joke.

Lets hope that Wilder finally realises Trusty is not a LB putting up against Saka was an elementry mistake
Sadly McB was terrible on Monday did not even win a header you have to ask if he is phyically done
just an idea but could Hamer play up front with Oulsa and have Brooks and Blaster in midfield

I think Wilder should make George captain for this, fuck Anel, he's been wank for ages.

Grbic

George Trusty Robinson

Curtis Brooks Davies Hamer Osborn

Mcatee Mcburnie.
Yup

Any team selection that doesn’t have Souza in it is a winner for me .

Lets hope that Wilder finally realises Trusty is not a LB putting up against Saka was an elementry mistake
Sadly McB was terrible on Monday did not even win a header you have to ask if he is phyically done

Given half of our completed passes were kick offs, I'm not sure how many headers you were expecting McBurnie to win

Safe trip down to everyone going. Would have been down myself if I had known that it'd have dropped to my points bracket, but naturally expected it to sell out well before then and will then rage when there's a bunch of people who come out of the woodwork for Brentford or Liverpool

So Wilders saying Anel is carrying a Hamstring injury!.....suprise suprise!!, and thats the reason he's been like a massive dog egg for a while now!

Seems the go to excuse for players being shit these days.

Back
Top Bottom