Roy's View From... Bournemouth Fans Views On Aaron Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Since the actual signing was announced, it seems he's not that good really and we will struggle now next season.

They are definitely NOT bitter though. Honestly.

Screenshot_20200819-215853.pngScreenshot_20200819-215815.png

Don't know why they are so upset when they have 3 (Three) keepers already better than Ramsdale . Weird how nobody has come in for them really

View attachment 89080

This is the guy that thinks a club formed in 1867 is 200 years old. Fucking thick cunt. Now #THATs pigonomics.

Enjoy your man city youth rejects and your impending relegation.

Excellent views from Bournmouth and they all seem to rate him very very highly.

Excellent signing.

Now for some creativity and a striker.

Since the actual signing was announced, it seems he's not that good really and we will struggle now next season.

View attachment 89088View attachment 89089
What a set of Gipping Nigels they are... Borderline piggish? 🤔

Thanks for that Roy.
Thanks to Bournemouth for child minding our number 1 for the past couple of years.
And may I just say, i hope you end up 1 point above Wendy next season, and both end up in league 1.
"Tin pot"........."not even the biggest club in the city"!?
Well chaps, if we're "Tin pot", i dread to know what you guys must be, i mean, we've all seen your Sunday league ground, and your huge army of 14,000 fans on a good day with stiff breeze!!!, fucking joke.
Oh, and let's get it right, were actually THE ONLY CLUB IN OUR CITY!!!!

annnnnnnnddddddd relax.....

Thanks for that Roy.
Thanks to Bournemouth for child minding our number 1 for the past couple of years.
And may I just say, i hope you end up 1 point above Wendy next season, and both end up in league 1.
"Tin pot"........."not even the biggest club in the city"!?
Well chaps, if we're "Tin pot", i dread to know what you guys must be, i mean, we've all seen your Sunday league ground, and your huge army of 14,000 fans on a good day with stiff breeze!!!, fucking joke.
Oh, and let's get it right, were actually THE ONLY CLUB IN OUR CITY!!!!

annnnnnnnddddddd relax.....

Good comments. Always think a key aspect of our defensive unit is the character and togetherness they show, and from the comments it seems like his own character will fit in nicely. Couldn't really imagine a shrinking violet in nets for us now somehow.

Also...always makes me laugh how quickly these no doubt heavily pre-prepared View From articles pop up! Thoughts with Roy tonight as I picture him sadly deleting his Cakir View From comments that probably took him hours to translate! :)

“How deep are Sheff Utd’s pockets? They consider themselves a big club yet sh!t the bed paying anything more than £12m on a player, tinpot if you ask me. Not being the biggest club in your own city must be embarrassing aswell. “

Fuck me is this a south coast cousin of the pitsmoor pig?
Guess he reckons Bournemouth are the biggest south coast club despite been a division below Southampton and Brighton with gates about 50%

Probably leaves a nightclub telling his mates he’s pulled the fittest bird with ‘dat booty’, only to wake up next to Diane Abbott

Good comments. Always think a key aspect of our defensive unit is the character and togetherness they show, and from the comments it seems like his own character will fit in nicely. Couldn't really imagine a shrinking violet in nets for us now somehow.

Also...always makes me laugh how quickly these no doubt heavily pre-prepared View From articles pop up! Thoughts with Roy tonight as I picture him sadly deleting his Cakir View From comments that probably took him hours to translate! :)

The John Swift View From is actually starting to smell it's been left in the cupboard that long

Positive overall. There's always one fan with unique views tbf!

View attachment 89088View attachment 89089
Roy could you go back and ask any of them talking Rambo down if they agreed with Rambo getting POTY at Bournmouff.

Ramsdale had 1/2 a season here with CWAK, it's probably a factor that they know his personality already quite well and his original sale was all about a mixture of his own ambition and United's desire to fund improvements elsewhere.

We needed to sort out the goalkeeper position and it seems we are happy with both his ability and attitude

Clearly a fans favourite. Sounds the type of player with leadership qualities, I think our Academy culture seems to develop these type of players.

Roy
A question for you how many blue peter posts have you got “ here’s one I had prepared earlier “

Back
Top Bottom