Roy's View From... Bournemouth Fans Views On Aaron Ramsdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“How deep are Sheff Utd’s pockets? They consider themselves a big club yet sh!t the bed paying anything more than £12m on a player, tinpot if you ask me. Not being the biggest club in your own city must be embarrassing as well. “

The "Tinpot Blunts Ha Ha Ha Ha...." young Owl with egg on his face from his infamous Sheffield Star days doesn't even have the wit to disguise himself as a Bournemouth fan. Bless him though - he keeps trying, but missing his schooling this year won't have helped him. (If you read this David - we know who you are!)

Thanks Roy.

And whoever wrote this can fuck right off:

“How deep are Sheff Utd’s pockets? They consider themselves a big club yet sh!t the bed paying anything more than £12m on a player, tinpot if you ask me. Not being the biggest club in your own city must be embarrassing aswell.

UTB

There were some nice comments from the Bournemouth fans then, we come to the one from the snort beast, I've never known jealousy like it from our bumpkin neighbours.

Some muppet on the Bournemouth forum said:
“How deep are Sheff Utd’s pockets? They consider themselves a big club yet sh!t the bed paying anything more than £12m on a player, tinpot if you ask me. Not being the biggest club in your own city must be embarrassing aswell. “
I guess we could have spent £15m on Jordon Ibe (released this summer after making 44 starts in 4 years (3 goals). Or £19m on Dominic Solanke, who didn't score for nearly 40 games. Or €30m on Jefferson Lerma.

Delusional. Back down the leagues you go.

There were some nice comments from the Bournemouth fans then, we come to the one from the snort beast, I've never known jealousy like it from our bumpkin neighbours.

Pissed off because his minibus forgot to pick him up

Wasn't he another one of those ex-players spotted in the crowd at a game. Midweek match. Oxford away?

Featuring another accidental Kieron Freeman goal, Bolton away was another from memory. Not on these highlights but I think Lavery hit the post twice in the same place that night.

If I ever refer to any player of ours as “Rambo“ you have my permission to hire a contract killer to hunt me down and kill me.
I know it's pathetic.
I bumped this to remind us all of Cherries fans views on Rammers.
I wonder how he could be vital, passionate and crucial thete and a bag of nerves incessantly here??

Back
Top Bottom