Boro v stoke tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There is an awful lot of "Boro will piss this" given the market's only thinking they get three points 60% of the time. If you're that confident that they're actually Man City and Stoke are actually Maine Road, just lump on them

Far too early for me to care about/watch a Boro game. Fuck em.

Right now, I'd genuinely take two wins this midweek from teams who play in red and white stripes at home.

Sure that might mean we've lost, but it would also mean Boro have...

Phil Jagielka two footed challenge into Akpoms kneecaps, putting Akpom out for the season.

Jags gets a lifetime ban and at the same time cements himself as greatest Blades legend of all time.

Didn’t Stoke score 5 at Sunderland last week … then Sunderland win at Norwich and Stoke beat Blackburn on Saturday?

Can’t predict results in this league!
I predict Archer and/or Ramsey will score. The power of January additions

If boro win and we lose tomorrow do they go above us.
Yes they do because of the imminent points deduction we will receive after the final whistle tomorrow night.

EFL clause 3.2: 2 points deduction for excessive bed wetting from said clubs forum members.

I’m kidney punching some bastard tomorrow night, preferably a pensioner in a wheelchair.

Middlesbrough have lost their last four home games against Stoke and not beaten them at the Riverside since 1997. There I've jinxed it!

It's got fuck all to do with United but Blackpool are 4-0 up against QPR after 37', with four different scorers.

Back
Top Bottom