Boro bid 2m for SQuinny!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What did he do then ?:confused:
He scored plenty of goals, defended, and was a bloody good team player.
No........... the bit in the middle he went walkabout he didn't score many.
You mean the bit when he was injured? It's very hard to make a contribution on the pitch when you are sat in the stand waving a crutch, isn't it.
If you think Beattie was a lazy player then you really need help from either here or possibly here instead.

Cue indignant reply...

"Blah blah blah no ambition Beattie crap McCabe blah blah blah been watching United since dinosaurs ruled the Earth and I know more than everyone blah blah blah."

Shorehamview

1. You really believe BT gave 100% all season except when he was injured ?
2. Killa was emmense for the Blades last season ?

Just to help yer my answers

1. No
2. Yes

Shorehamview

1. You really believe BT gave 100% all season except when he was injured ?
2. Killa was not emmense for the Blades last season ?

To address your points in reverse.

Find where I said Killa was not immense last season.
In fact, I believe I just might have posted that I thought Killa played very well.
Like here.
And no, I don't believe Beattie gave 100% all season except when he was injured, but that doesn't mean he's lazy either. He scored plenty, and did more than his fair share of defending. How many other strikers defend as much as Beattie did? Sharp certainly didn't.

So if you are going to put words into my mouth, try and do a little research before you post please.

shorehamview

Find where I said Killa was not immense last season.

Who accused you of that ? Thought i just asked a question. :rolleyes:

No........... the bit in the middle he went walkabout he didn't score many.

lolcatsdotcomph1bn8ragyuj06jp.jpg

top scorer and top assister, i think he was constantly a threat throughout the season, and remember he did have an injury to shake of and needed to return to form

Sunderland want to sign Sheffield United midfielder Stephen Quinn, 22, for £2.5m. (The Sun)

Sunderland want Sheffield United midfielder Stephen Quinn, 22, for £2.5m - Sun

Blades warn NE rivals over Quinn

Sun 08 Jun, 10:15 AM

Sheffield United boss Kevin Blackwell have warned Middlesbrough and Sunderland they have no desire to sell in-demand left winger Stephen Quinn.Blackwell insists the Blades will not be forced into selling any of their top players after they reportedly shunned bids for both Quinn and striker Rob Hulse.

The Blades seemed unmoved by the interest and insist they will not be selling

"After meeting with Kevin McCabe [chairman] and other officials of the club in midweek I can quite categorically say that we do not have to let anyone go, and anyone who does so will be on our terms," said Blackwell.

"As far as bringing players in I will do so when the time, and the players, are right.

"I won't rush out to recruit just for the sake of it."

Personally I Wouldnt Sell Young Quinn I Think He's Improved A Hell Of A Lot And Can Only Get Better.....!!!

Typical United... a selling club!

Sheffield United have rejected a bid from Middlesbrough to sign midfielder Stephen Quinn...

The Daily Express confirms the the Blades have turned down a £1m offer from Boro and wish to keep the 22 year old at the club. Their has been rumours of him going to Boro for a higher amount and also a move to The Stadium of Light for £2.5m.

Sheffield United have rejected a bid from Middlesbrough to sign midfielder Stephen Quinn...

The Daily Express confirms the the Blades have turned down a £1m offer from Boro and wish to keep the 22 year old at the club. Their has been rumours of him going to Boro for a higher amount and also a move to The Stadium of Light for £2.5m.

There would have been uproar if he went for that price :lol:

not all teams are....

Look at england ;)

If they could they would.....

Depends on your definition also of "selling"

There are many players who go on to play for another country rather than their original birth place...... suppose these would be classed as bosmans though ;)

Back
Top Bottom