Booo Oooh. We lost a game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree....couldn't care less.

We just need to see the bigger picture.....promotion to the PL is all that matters.
2 more wins from our last 6 matches, with 4 of them at home, should be enough.
Win the next game at home to struggling Cardiff and we're almost there.

It was. A poopy loss. But no great loss given the bigger picture.
Without wanting to shit on anyone parade, I saw loss of belief in Blades players tonight, summot I didn't recon from these lads.
We'll know if there is after Cardiff game.

Without wanting to shit on anyone parade, I saw loss of belief in Blades players tonight, summot I didn't recon from these lads.
What you saw was probably the realisation of the fact that the whole game plan was out the window less than 20 mins into the game. 10 men for over 70 mins against the best team in the league, who haven't lost at home all season, and were playing with the freedom of a team where the pressures off. Do you stick or twist? Up to 1st goal I thought we were coping ok. Great to hear Hecky say he's not even going to watch the video, move on to Cardiff. Just like we all should. Not long now. UTB

What you saw was probably the realisation of the fact that the whole game plan was out the window less than 20 mins into the game. 10 men for over 70 mins against the best team in the league, who haven't lost at home all season, and were playing with the freedom of a team where the pressures off. Do you stick or twist? Up to 1st goal I thought we were coping ok. Great to hear Hecky say he's not even going to watch the video, move on to Cardiff. Just like we all should. Not long now. UTB
You didn't get a shit in anywhere,
Also I didn't, probably, anything, I definitely saw.
My opinion, for right or wrong, it may be shitty but it's mine.
You have a different one, fine,

You didn't get a shit in anywhere,
Also I didn't, probably, anything, I definitely saw.
My opinion, for right or wrong, it may be shitty but it's mine.
You have a different one, fine,
Your belief but you are wrong because the boys do not lack belief even when they are losing. Our last few games have been wins and we were down to 10 men for the vast majority of the game but had good chances towards the end game. The lads felt confident about winning because they had the measure of them once. The aim was to win but with 10men it’s an uphill task. The lads are confident of winning any game against any team in this division.

Your belief but you are wrong because the boys do not lack belief even when they are losing. Our last few games have been wins and we were down to 10 men for the vast majority of the game but had good chances towards the end game. The lads felt confident about winning because they had the measure of them once. The aim was to win but with 10men it’s an uphill task. The lads are confident of winning any game against any team in this division.
You can think what you want, your prerogative, I don't think I'm wrong and why are you telling me things I already know?
Would be nice if you kept your posts more to the subject matter and not a critique of the posters.

I think the attitude stayed good. One good goal by Burnley and a second keeper fuck up. But overall was solid, had belief we could hold them off and maybe grab something.
So, on the night confidence was good, and I don't think overall it will knock confidence for following matches.

Nah, just the realisation that they were fucked. Then the acceptance of the reality of the situation and the determination to make it work, in probably the toughest foreseeable circumstances. All credit to the lads, shit game, put is behind us and make them pay next year.

We have gained two points on Middlesbrough over Easter. We have lost one point on Luton. Half a point a game is not going to enable them to catch us.

It's been a good weekend. Boro are out of it and Luton, the team with the worst GD of the 3 promotion chacers, have only gained a point. We've also got our hardest game of the season out of the way.

The only real annoyance is losing Wes

Hopefully our pig hating friends from Rotherham can do us a huge favour on Saturday

It's been a good weekend. Boro are out of it and Luton, the team with the worst GD of the 3 promotion chacers, have only gained a point. We've also got our hardest game of the season out of the way.

The only real annoyance is losing Wes
Agree

Luton last 4 form is - DWDW

Rovrum away Saturday isn’t a gimme
And they have a visit from boro & Blackburn away
They will drop points somewhere in there, if they manage 3W & 2D that would be very good
However that would take them to 82 meaning we need 7 points to not rely on a GD that’s +10

We have 4 homes against
Cardiff - 21st
Bristol - 13th
West Brom - 11th
Preston - 7th

2W 1D 1L should see job done

Relax boys, it's in the bag...

Win our next 2 home games v Cardiff and Brizzle or for that matter win any 2 of our last 6 and it's done IMO.

2 wins would put us on 82 points

Luton would then have to pick up 12 points from their last available 15, or 4 wins from 5 to get to 83. Their GD is inferior so we should still pip them if we finish level on points.

Boro would have to then win all of their remaining 5, (including away at Luton) to get to 83. A draw and 4 wins won't be enough getting them to 81 so GD shouldn't come into it with Boro.

2 wins from 6 games, that's all we realistically need.

Think Hecky needs to concentrate on the top of the pitch in these home games,got a feeling that the one- nils are not going to be enough to get the required points,with Cardiff being the easiest of the games,the others all have the look of potential banana skins If we cant up our goal scoring agsinst them,10/12 goals to.hsve a chance of maximum points

Think Hecky needs to concentrate on the top of the pitch in these home games,got a feeling that the one- nils are not going to be enough to get the required points,with Cardiff being the easiest of the games,the others all have the look of potential banana skins If we cant up our goal scoring agsinst them,10/12 goals to.hsve a chance of maximum points

We created enough to beat Wigan by 4 or 5 on Saturday if it wasn't for some last-ditch defending and heroic goalkeeping. Not much wrong with the forward line that a bit of luck wont cure.

Neither shaken or stirred nor rattled or rolled I am a tranquil sea of calmitude I am.

More concerned by the red card than the result. Frustrating because I thought we were comfortably matching them till that point. More frustrating because of course Robinson is involved in a fuck up every time I start to trust him again. Losing to Burnley means nothing.

We were never going to win last night. But we will win on Saturday.
I think we looked dominant in first 20- so there was every chance we could have won. Robinson has done great a lately but he's always 1 step from catastrophe.

Back
Top Bottom