Bladey Bladeness

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
Keep seeing this mentioned and getting the gist that anyone we bring in to the club will be an automatic failure because of bladey Bladeness, if they are a former player, have a former association with the club or even a fan in their younger days.

What a load of crap, in fact to negate the bladey Bladeness factor why don't we go the whole hog and bring in Gary Megson in some capacity.

Bladey bladeness is the gayest saying on the internet

Bladey bladeness is a term used by those who think we should use the same formation as Real Madrid, because even though we lose every week, it's what the top teams do. With that kind of logic, I wouldn't concern yourself too much with their opinions.

UTB

Here is a question, would you have Megson if it was 100% guaranteed we would win promotion this season from the position we are in now

that wouldnt happen because I would burn down t'lane with everyone involved in that deal locked in the empty trophy room

Good as long as we know where we all stand as we may have to sell our souls to the devil over the next few weeks!!!!

If Megson took over that would be me done. I would not set foot inside the lane until he was gone.

No we don't have a trophy room we have a trophy cabinet. It came from IKEA is called TVAT has a mirror on the front and is kept locked. Its so sacred its like the Ark of the Convent, some say it has got slots for toothbrushes within,

Bladey Bye

Keep seeing this mentioned and getting the gist that anyone we bring in to the club will be an automatic failure because of bladey Bladeness, if they are a former player, have a former association with the club or even a fan in their younger days.

What a load of crap, in fact to negate the bladey Bladeness factor why don't we go the whole hog and bring in Gary Megson in some capacity.

I don't think the term bladey bladeness has anything to do with that. It's more a reference to unimaginative calls for the return of former players and managers to rescue us when they were never that good the first time.

By the way, has anyone shined a Neil Warnock shaped light into the night sky yet?

By the way, has anyone shined a Neil Warnock shaped light into the night sky yet?

VelvetNose_on.jpg

I don't think the term bladey bladeness has anything to do with that. It's more a reference to unimaginative calls for the return of former players and managers to rescue us when they were never that good the first time.

Ha ha made me laugh this.

Do we actually have a Trophy room ?

I believe the technical term is a trophy biscuit tin.

Don't fret though, it's bigger than you'd imagine. Still plenty of room in there for the chocolate hobnobs.

Sod the Warnock light, i say it's time to shake the Slade snowglobe.
IIIIIIIIT'S CHRISTMASSSSSS!

noddygame1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom