Blades v Wigan - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Enjoy! :)

Didn't get a great view of it live but the detirmation and instinct to get in the box is just what we need. That would have been Billy 5 years ago but definitely not quite the pace and skill set. A quality cross too. The first corner was a good idea but the shot needed to be into the players to either get the deflection, a potential 2nd chance in the box or a shout for hand ball.

The pitch looked like day and night.

Should have won that at least 3 - 0. Still onwards and upwards.

HH

Should have win by more, although Ndiaye's chance wasn't as easy as I first thought, McClean did well.

Great save by keeper for the Sharp shot.

Feel for sharp. That 250th goal is not coming for him easy!

Should have win by more, although Ndiaye's chance wasn't as easy as I first thought, McClean did well.

Great save by keeper for the Sharp shot.

I don't quite agree for Ndiaye, it was poor - he didn't look up and assumed he could put it anywhere. If he'd had a look, he could have just knocked it past McClean.

It was a great save from their 'keeper but Sharp shouldn't have given him a chance. He put it right down the middle, very poor effort.

By the same token though, Aasgaard should have done a lot better with his chance.

Is Anel close to a three match ban, the cut off is 15 yellows before end of season.
I think Anel is on 12 yellows, so 3 to go
Hopefully we get the magic tally of points before he gets the 15th

Anyhow Ciaran is fit and raring to go and we have Bashambauer as well so we should be okay

Ndiaye has unreal skills. Amazing player. Love watching him. To become elite he will need to be more composed in front of goal. Once he got past the keeper I think he should have scored.

Back
Top Bottom