Blades v Chelsea - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We've got a Moose that gets across the front of defenders. Total joy.

Wilder's Sky Interview:

What an inspirational manager. It must be great to put the boots on for such a bloke. Of course we'll get beaten in some games - we might even suffer the odd hammering - but like Wilder I do believe we can stay up. (Love that remake about collecting shirts - I remember a different United doing this against Chelski at home. Wait until the time we start giving out shirts to the opposition players.

That was my thought as well.

I think if this sort of thing happens at the other end of the pitch Chelsea get given a free kick.
Yeah I was in the upper tier just above it and as the ref had given free kicks to them before and after for any kind of contact and I saw the ref pause and check but being a homer all day there was not much chance of it being disallowed if his VAR chummies could squirm out of it.
Great performance by United today, our support and noise throughout with shoreham boys etc was tremendous, I lost my voice and could barely speak at the end.
Not impressed by each game so far these prem player fall down when anything is near them then the ref only gives it if it was the "fashionable" team.
Billy being pole axed in the box and getting nowt last Saturday an obvious example.
Prats like chelsea today only have to fall over with no one around to get a free kick, I'd find it embarrassing as if I was a Chelsea fan, its just cheating but doesn't get covered in MOTD of course.
Some Chelsea fans after walking to the tube next to me saying their season is over and might as well bin their season tickets....and they call themselves fans.

Wilder's Sky Interview:

"...We've gone toe-to-toe with a really good side..."
It should be Frank Lampard saying that!:p

Back
Top Bottom