Blades v Brentford - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Turned the telly on just now literally as I saw Linekunt introducing our highlights on MOTD so left it on to watch Maccas goal.

The VAR of Vinis challenge was on there and the bloke commentating yet again wouldn't call it out. He even went so far as to call it "combative" unreal.

Edit - with all that being said Ian Wright managed to understand us mentioning we showed some fight and determination which we've not shown all season. Even noted that us fans know we aren't the best side but we expect more than what we've been getting. All for Linekar to respond with "... Long way to go, anyway Nottingham Forest were at Wolves yesterday" I hope having to watch a 2 minute clip of us winning really got to him.

Turned the telly on just now literally as I saw Linekunt introducing our highlights on MOTD so left it on to watch Maccas goal.

The VAR of Vinis challenge was on there and the bloke commentating yet again wouldn't call it out. He even went so far as to call it "combative" unreal.

Edit - with all that being said Ian Wright managed to understand us mentioning we showed some fight and determination which we've not shown all season. Even noted that us fans know we aren't the best side but we expect more than what we've been getting. All for Linekar to respond with "... Long way to go, anyway Nottingham Forest were at Wolves yesterday" I hope having to watch a 2 minute clip of us winning really got to him.
I think Wrighty does like us a bit - I remember him saying, during that brief boost when we beat Man U and West Brom in the Wilder relegation season, that he thought we might go on and perform the great escape. (I said he liked us, didn't say he knew a doomed Blades side when he saw one!)

I like the concept of 'Behind the Blades' but during close up match action I wish they wouldn't try to follow the ball - I suffer a degree of vertigo and I find the jerky camera action leaves me feeling slightly dizzy at times. Not a very pleasant sensation.

Back
Top Bottom