Blades Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They've stopped even mentioning what "full price" is by the looks of it. No mention of cost anywhere I've looked, just that we get 10% off for being season ticket holders.

They've stopped even mentioning what "full price" is by the looks of it. No mention of cost anywhere I've looked, just that we get 10% off for being season ticket holders.

It's £40.

It's £40.

Pretty standard then.

That's one thing that inflation doesn't seem to have raped all over at least. The shirts have been £40 for as long as I can remember whereas programmes seem to go up 50p every season, not that I've bought either for a few years.

If the shirts went up by the same percentage as programmes they'd be about ninety quid by now.

Shirts are reyt expensive in Spain.

I was in Barca a few weeks ago and last seasons Barca shirt was still about 38Euro. This seasons was 50Euro minimum. In the airport they were 70Euro !!

After having a right old whinge the other day about it, I'm hugely impressed by the club to get this out in time. Over heard the shop assistant saying they don't find out til last minute so it could literally have been yesterday morning they found out the shirts were coming!

Also Macron seem to have almost got the sizing right, a small seems to be small! I will be wearing mine collar up on Saturday.

After having a right old whinge the other day about it, I'm hugely impressed by the club to get this out in time. Over heard the shop assistant saying they don't find out til last minute so it could literally have been yesterday morning they found out the shirts were coming!

Also Macron seem to have almost got the sizing right, a small seems to be small! I will be wearing mine collar up on Saturday.
Me too - didn't expect it all. And happy that they still the same price and tyhe Club haven't decide to milk the fans for Wembley.

Not normally a shirt wearer (I do occasionally) I decided to succumb to the temptation and got myself and the kids 'em (my lad and I are at Wembley) as we'd in all probability buy 'em in Autumn anyway so we get nigh-on 3 extra months use out of the darn thing :D And the 10% was a nice treat, effectively saving us the delivery cost...

Just hope it's a positive omen and not a negative o_O

Back
Top Bottom