Blades number plate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've got 5 private plates, not showing off or being Billy big bollocks, but they will never go down in value, only ever rise, so it's more of an investment.
First one I bought for £85 a good few years ago, now worth £1500.

I've got 5 private plates, not showing off or being Billy big bollocks, but they will never go down in value, only ever rise, so it's more of an investment.
First one I bought for £85 a good few years ago, now worth £1500.
I just changed my name to match my cars number plate

Cocking Sad Boy. Quite right. This site is an extension of our club and is viewed by millions worldwide. I implore; what impression does it give now it is devoid of quality posters and merely full of cartoon posting sharks, fellow blade?

Raul. ‘Row-ull’ Low quality prole, arguing on the Humber.

Just a bit of harmless fun, fellow blade.

The current sequence of threads reads ‘New Coach’, followed by ‘Blades number plate’. Are they connected, by any chance? (By posting this reply, I realise I am breaking the sequence.)

My registration plate is BLADES40 over here in Australia. Got a strange query one day in a petrol station. the bloke behind the counter asked me if I was into helicopters?!?!?!?!?!?
The fact that I have a scarf in the back window, along with a club crest sticker and a club crest air freshener (All Christmas presents from the kids I might add) should have given it away but, no.......Helicopters.

My registration plate is BLADES40 over here in Australia. Got a strange query one day in a petrol station. the bloke behind the counter asked me if I was into helicopters?!?!?!?!?!?
The fact that I have a scarf in the back window, along with a club crest sticker and a club crest air freshener (All Christmas presents from the kids I might add) should have given it away but, no.......Helicopters.

I love helicopters. So much so my number plate is CH09 PER, but when I went in the petrol station the other day the bloke asked me if I like cocks.

I love helicopters. So much so my number plate is CH09 PER, but when I went in the petrol station the other day the bloke asked me if I like cocks.
Do you by the way ?

I have never understood the expense and depths people go to in order to fail in writing their own name/desired word. It’s the absolute epitome of vanity and tackyness rolled in to one.
Whilst I agree with most fails, this one is a pretty obvious one.

As BigBed also alluded to, good investment too, so tacky vain and thrifty all rolled into one :D

When my dad bought his first car back in the 1950s it had a single letter W registration. This was in the days when Sheffield council issued plates.
It’s been on 6 cars since and now is worth £5K.
Not a bad investment.

Back
Top Bottom