Blade nationality 5-a-side

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To change the rules slightly why about the best sides for each of the following:

free transfers
Loans
Million pound+ transfers (In)
Swap deal players

Millionaires

Ramsdale
Egan
Hutchison
Berge
Deane
Billy (cheating a bit - his first return to us)

If someone can find another Canadian we'll have 5 outfield players:

Edgar
Lavery*
Jebbison**
Pechisolido***

*yes I know he actually plays for NI
**yes I know he actually plays for England
***could probably have played for Greece if he really wanted to Swinton Blade ???
Jebbo.

If someone can find another Canadian we'll have 5 outfield players:

Edgar
Lavery*
Jebbison**
Pechisolido***

*yes I know he actually plays for NI
**yes I know he actually plays for England
***could probably have played for Greece if he really wanted to Swinton Blade ???

I knew his parents were Italian but didn't know of any Greek connection.

To change the rules slightly why about the best sides for each of the following:

free transfers
Loans
Million pound+ transfers (In)
Swap deal players
One for each
Free Transfer - John Fleck
Loan - Dean Henderson
Million pound plus - Vas Borbokis
Swap deal - I can’t think of any good players that we’ve swapped off the top of my head, none at all. Hopefully someone will come up with just one good player for this category never mind a full 5 a side team full. 😁

One for each
Loan - Dean Henderson
Swap deal - I can’t think of any good players that we’ve swapped off the top of my head, none at all. Hopefully someone will come up with just one good player for this category never mind a full 5 a side team full. 😁
Wasn't Ndlovu apart of the Woodhouse deal with Birmingham City.

Wasn't Ndlovu apart of the Woodhouse deal with Birmingham City.
I’ve just tried to have a look and it looks like Ndlovu was released by Birmingham then we signed him, I can’t find anything that ties him in with the Woodhouse deal, Birmingham bought Woodhouse for £1M although I’ll stand to be corrected on all this SB.

One for each
Loan - Dean Henderson
Kozluk came in the Vas Borbokis deal, thought he was a good servant personally. Sadly, if I remember rightly, so did Jonathan Hunt.

Kozluk came in the Vas Borbokis deal, thought he was a good servant personally. Sadly, if I remember rightly, so did Jonathan Hunt.
We got the wrong end of the deal though, that’s why I didn’t mention that one, plus Super Vas is one of my all time favourites, that doesn’t help Kozzies cause. 😁

One for each
Loan - Dean Henderson
Not directly related but everytime Keith Gillespie was in an away matchday programme it always mentioned he was part of the swap deal that saw Andy Cole go from Newcastle to Man U

Loan

Henderson
Cahill
Walker
Halford
Phillips

Struggling to think of midfielders/forwards.

One for each
Loan - Dean Henderson
John Tudor. Swapped for David Ford and John Hope, I think.

5 a side non scoring strikers.
Stokes
Warboys
Tommy Johnson
Geoff Horsefield
DCL

Back
Top Bottom