Blackwell IN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

See...... you're seeing both sides of the equation now.

Don't get me wrong, Blackwells 'football' is awful to watch, in fact sometimes it is unbearable. I can think of many reasons as to why we should look elsewhere and can only think of one reason to keep him.

You make a good observation that if he isn't given what he requires he might walk from the job. Well agree a leaving fee with McCabe.

I can't see him being on a great deal of money - however I reckon he will be on around £400k x 2.5 years is a £1 million pay off. I suppose keeping him till the end of the season would only save 200k.... hmmm. (I'm just thinking to myself now.)

Possible loss of 4k season ticket holders through awful football, say 3.5k are paying for their ticket on an average of £300 a ticket - £1,050,000..... hmmmm

Actually LETS SACK HIM.

You've made me think now Ollesendero so thanks.
I had thought about a loss in season ticket revenue, but not thought about the figures.
There's also match day tickets that will be down on this season.

Adding it all up, and I think I am going to get my shoes off in anticipation

can we please get back to the real reason we keep checking this post?

I guess if all the negaive predictions are right then all the solutions are right but I do not see (read) any solutions that carry any real solid basis for getting things better. Somehow firing all the people that all the posters don't like moves us forward. If it is done with as much thought as posted to date we are likely to be far worse off. Off course, you will predict bringing in the miracle worker of your choice - easy. Like folks have said, Blackwell was our last miracle worker. I'd rather focus on dealing with the team in front of us and if we are still 15th in Jan then start planning for next year as we are unlikely to find another Blackwell who could pull us out of trouble in a dozen games or so.
BLACKWELL IN !!!!

Blackwell will have trouble pulling a cracker at Christmas never mind us out of trouble.
Get the red and white striped glasses off, ditch the rose tinted specs, forget what he did when he first came back and look at his record this year.
Blackwell is floundering blaming injuries - apparantly we will have trouble finding 11 fit players to play the Dingles - blaming everything and anything apart from himself - BLACKWELL OUT

can we please get back to the real reason we keep checking this post?

Booooooooooooooooooooo..... Boo Radley.......

I'm sure everyone would prefer to discuss my wifes tits and/or her hourly rate.

Back
Top Bottom