Blackburn Manager Moaning

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'll see a lot of players faking head injures to get the game stopped.
Only strong reffing will stop it

Imagine if the brush across the face happened in a night club would he have hit the deck? I very much doubt it he was cheating trying to con the ref that should be where the FA step in with a retrospective ban. Had that been one of ours and we lost the game I'd have been gutted.

Not a foul, just a typical player going down too easy, playing the referee then attempting to get a VAR decision
Play acting, not a head injury as their manager suggests

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago
This Blackburn fan doesnt seem to have taken defeat well either…

Entirely separate from my feelings in this moment, I always have and always will hate Sheff Utd. Classless fans (and they always have been) and their off-the-field behaviour is the exact indictment of why the parachute payments system is rotten. I hope they do go into administration and I hope that not only do they get the points deduction, but that they cease to exist. If they did, I can only think that Sheffield United fans would be devastated, not a single other fan would care.
This was a mugging. Ref bottled it after the penalty, because he hadn’t seen it in the first place, was poor for the duration but especially when it came to disciplining Sheff Utd.
Two big missteps on the tactical front; Gally shouldn’t have been on the pitch after the Szmodics goal, thoroughly ineffectual and actually technically harmful to us. Dolan needed to support Szmodics’ pressing efforts. Similarly, shifting to a back three with 12 left was naïve, far too naïve. We had them on the break. We looked tired in positions, but you just switch them like for like.
A lot of good performances and a lot of players striving to meet the occasion, which I’m proud of them for. Gallagher is not a big occasion player, which this really highlights. It’s not about performing out of your skin and grabbing a game by the throat, but meeting the occasion and he looked hungover most of the time. Otherwise, some good performances across the field.
Thoroughly undeserved trip to Wembley for a shit manager, shit club and shit fans. I hope they draw City, I hope Haaland gets eight and I hope to one day read about Bramall Lane being repossessed bycreditors and having a fucking bypass built over it.

Weerz the mention of Ched Evans?

i heard more for his interview, & i agree with this 1 line from tomasson, but that not a good "if something really dangerous had happened, it could have had serious consequences for the player.”

but not in the way he thinks because ive been saying for a while about. that i worry that Footballers are going to invertedly worst case scenario. kill someone. because what if a Christian Eriksen, Fabrice Muamba happens. but because footballers are conning the referee for 99% of them that 1 time they dont get the help they need because they just think, oh here we are just another player feigning injury to stop a counter attack

but at times like this i almost feel sorry for referees. because there is no honesty in football anymore, the rules are only there to try to find a loophole. like willian who punched the ball away with his arm by bringing his arm by his side

They have some very salty fans. Not sure why they hate us so much. Got back to the car and a car full of their fans were parked opposite us. The older one made eye contact so I pleasantly said "bad luck". The younger responds with "I hope Boro catch you and you get admin". We ignored this and he followed up with "Can't wait to see you in league 1in 2years". We just laughed. He obviously ain't got a clue what life is like as a Blade.

As for John Dahl, I thought he was snidey. We get the Obligatory parachute payments and prem team comment (anyone remember when a tinpot team from Lancashire bought the feckin title) and his condoning Morton's obvious cheating.

For my take, I thought it was a cracking FA cup tie with two good teams slugging it out and we edged it. As soon as we equalised 2nd time only one team in it.

They have some very salty fans. Not sure why they hate us so much. Got back to the car and a car full of their fans were parked opposite us. The older one made eye contact so I pleasantly said "bad luck". The younger responds with "I hope Boro catch you and you get admin". We ignored this and he followed up with "Can't wait to see you in league 1in 2years". We just laughed. He obviously ain't got a clue what life is like as a Blade.

As for John Dahl, I thought he was snidey. We get the Obligatory parachute payments and prem team comment (anyone remember when a tinpot team from Lancashire bought the feckin title) and his condoning Morton's obvious cheating.

For my take, I thought it was a cracking FA cup tie with two good teams slugging it out and we edged it. As soon as we equalised 2nd time only one team in it.
They've always been known as bad losers but there again they have had plenty of practice.

It’s becoming a tactic to fain a head injury to stop a breakaway or goalmouth scramble. Seen it at Lane a few times this season and ref has to give ball back to team faking injury if it’s not been touched by opposition.

Poor Blackburn Rovers. Just look at this footage of the incident.

Absolutely horrific stuff! Makes me ashamed to be a Blade...

ezgif-5-492e66a76a.gif

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago
This Blackburn fan doesnt seem to have taken defeat well either…

Entirely separate from my feelings in this moment, I always have and always will hate Sheff Utd. Classless fans (and they always have been) and their off-the-field behaviour is the exact indictment of why the parachute payments system is rotten. I hope they do go into administration and I hope that not only do they get the points deduction, but that they cease to exist. If they did, I can only think that Sheffield United fans would be devastated, not a single other fan would care.
This was a mugging. Ref bottled it after the penalty, because he hadn’t seen it in the first place, was poor for the duration but especially when it came to disciplining Sheff Utd.
Two big missteps on the tactical front; Gally shouldn’t have been on the pitch after the Szmodics goal, thoroughly ineffectual and actually technically harmful to us. Dolan needed to support Szmodics’ pressing efforts. Similarly, shifting to a back three with 12 left was naïve, far too naïve. We had them on the break. We looked tired in positions, but you just switch them like for like.
A lot of good performances and a lot of players striving to meet the occasion, which I’m proud of them for. Gallagher is not a big occasion player, which this really highlights. It’s not about performing out of your skin and grabbing a game by the throat, but meeting the occasion and he looked hungover most of the time. Otherwise, some good performances across the field.
Thoroughly undeserved trip to Wembley for a shit manager, shit club and shit fans. I hope they draw City, I hope Haaland gets eight and I hope to one day read about Bramall Lane being repossessed bycreditors and having a fucking bypass built over it.

At least he’s not bitter about losing 😂

I was giving him both barrels when he went down, he lifted a hand to peak at what was happening on the pitch and we all saw. I shouted 'You better get up and watch as we are about to score" and Doyle slammed it in, felt like mystic meg!
Kept giving him abuse as he walked down the pitch after being subbed.....good times :)

Any player who fakes a serious head injury is a monumental throbber as it detracts from serious incidents that might need immediate medical attention.
Any player who fakes a serious head injury is a monumental throbber as it detracts from serious incidents that might need immediate medical attention.
Cardiff player today (Kipre was it?) very clearly feigned head injury and the referee stopped play. Jumps back up showing the ref, the players, the medical staff, 27,000 people in the crowd and everyone watching on TV that there was nothing actually wrong with him.
Ref then stood there not knowing what do … “Do I bring the medical staff on? But there’s nothing wrong with him? But I’ve stopped the game now - and he’s jumped back up and run off … er … er …”

When you think that there is a small but real risk of a life threatening situation occurring, and these antics risk the possibility that prompt action is not taken because they demonstrate that SOMETIMES THE PLAYER IS JUST PRETENDING, then it seems incredible that it’s just 100% accepted and we just carry on saying ‘well that’s fine: off we go’.

Cardiff player today (Kipre was it?) very clearly feigned head injury and the referee stopped play. Jumps back up showing the ref, the players, the medical staff, 27,000 people in the crowd and everyone watching on TV that there was nothing actually wrong with him.
Ref then stood there not knowing what do … “Do I bring the medical staff on? But there’s nothing wrong with him? But I’ve stopped the game now - and he’s jumped back up and run off … er … er …”

When you think that there is a small but real risk of a life threatening situation occurring, and these antics risk the possibility that prompt action is not taken because they demonstrate that SOMETIMES THE PLAYER IS JUST PRETENDING, then it seems incredible that it’s just 100% accepted and we just carry on saying ‘well that’s fine: off we go’.
Every head injury should be treated the same, off the pitch you go, check for concussion etc... whilst play goes on. Down to 10 men for a few minutes.

Yellow card due. Definitely. Fucking ref was on acid today.

Players are abusing the head injury rule. It's an easy way out. I think the only way around it is that the 'injured' player must go through the full round of concussion checks off the pitch, and only when they pass them can they come back onto the pitch.

I imagine we would suddenly see a massive drop in the number of 'head injuries' we're currently seeing.

Also, the play gets stopped while we are in possession but they get the drop ball.

They had possession. There was another time that play was stopped when we had possession, and we got the drop ball.

The ref stopped play when McAtee was down injured (which was not a head injury), so I don’t think we have much to moan about on that front.

Every head injury should be treated the same, off the pitch you go, check for concussion etc... whilst play goes on. Down to 10 men for a few minutes.
💯

Think back to Kane other week as a high profile situation, Everton player had to see red for raised hand, but Kane going down like he’d been chinned by Tyson fury was embarrassing

Off you pop for 5-10 mins for a check up by a neutral doctor will see him, Fernandes and other pussys acting better

Back
Top Bottom