Betting Tip Brighton away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it good or bad for us that they beat Ajax 2-0 today?

Having watched 10 minutes of Brighton taking the piss out of Ajax, more value on 4 or 5 nil to Brighton.

I only got 12/1 on a Blades win.

Is it good or bad for us that they beat Ajax 2-0 today?
Ajax are not the Ajax of a few years ago that reached the CL semis. They are currently 11th in the Eredivisie, were bottom until 2 weeks ago and are 22 points behind PSV after 11 games.

I’m not saying it makes our job on Sunday any easier because it doesn’t, but them beating a side struggling in what’s usually a 3 team league doesn’t tell us too much.

Over 3.5 goals is evens. Brighton have scored 14 in 6 home games and are set up to make United sit very deep and cross fingers (if we press high too often they'll beat it because that's their best strength. Then it's runners at Norwood and Souza).

I'm going for United to continue to show a better level than previously but to ultimately lose comfortably to a very, very good team away from home

Brighton 3 (or maybe 4) United 1

Over 3.5 goals is evens. Brighton have scored 14 in 6 home games and are set up to make United sit very deep and cross fingers (if we press high too often they'll beat it because that's their best strength. Then it's runners at Norwood and Souza).

I'm going for United to continue to show a better level than previously but to ultimately lose comfortably to a very, very good team away from home

On current league form they have won only 1 in 7 they have drawn a few though, ominously the one side they have beaten was Bournemouth at home 3-1.

On current league form they have won only 1 in 7 they have drawn a few though, ominously the one side they have beaten was Bournemouth at home 3-1.
They've had a tough run of games. They've played Liverpool and City basically even looking at underlying numbers. Even the Villa game was one where Villa scored daft goals rather than created tens of chances.

Best hope is to try and lull them into a slow, low chance creation game like Fulham and Everton did. If we try and "go toe to toe" they just pass the ball too well

I wouldn't say 1-1 is impossible. But we've just ended a run of 9 games conceding 2+. I suppose it depends if you believe Wolves 2nd half was a real turning point or an improved performance anlgainst a poor opponent?

1-1 result in both ways

They've had a tough run of games. They've played Liverpool and City basically even looking at underlying numbers. Even the Villa game was one where Villa scored daft goals rather than created tens of chances.

Best hope is to try and lull them into a slow, low chance creation game like Fulham and Everton did. If we try and "go toe to toe" they just pass the ball too well

I wouldn't say 1-1 is impossible. But we've just ended a run of 9 games conceding 2+. I suppose it depends if you believe Wolves 2nd half was a real turning point or an improved performance anlgainst a poor opponent?
1-1

Back
Top Bottom