Betting Tip Bournemouth Home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great tip, where did you hear about this?

Broadly on the same subject, I've never understood the level of disgust expressed at the thought of betting against the Blades. I've never actually done it, but I don't see a problem with it in theory. You put a bet on for United to lose - if we actually win then you're happy as Larry, but if we do lose there's a small win over the bookies to soften the blow. By betting against your team you aren't actually wishing them to lose. Are you? 🤔

Both teams have struggled defensively but have settled down in their games against the non elite teams. Still both unlikely to keep clean sheets though.

Can't bet against United so over 2.5 goals and United to win at 4/1 is good value

Can you tell us all your football bets from the last 6 months? Please include all losses.

Both teams have struggled defensively but have settled down in their games against the non elite teams. Still both unlikely to keep clean sheets though.

Can't bet against United so over 2.5 goals and United to win at 4/1 is good value
I can see a 0-0 draw on this one, both teams terrified of losing

You’ve got 2 in 2 right. Fair play. But a gambler never tells you his losses.
I just do a bet now and then to be honest I select a bet then I do not bet on anything else. The odd fiver or sometimes a tenner but never anymore than that.Its just a bit of fun and that is what this thread should be treated as, I got the Newcastle match wrong I thought a 0-4 loss

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom