Being a proper leader

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tufty

Reaction score
Wilder is a knob. Since “that” interview back in his first tenure he has never been the same. The run he had went to his head, as did all the praise from the big name managers.

He started the rot back then, along with all of those terrible signings, and then left the team stranded by leaving out the back door. He needs to man up and take at least some of the blame to get just a little credibility back.

He hides instead of leads.

Awful shortarse prick.

Perhaps he likes you as well.

Cut the personal abuse mate

11 posts in 2 and a half years??
Hmm......
And why would a wilder hater call himself tufty?? 🤔

Here's a list of things I hate more than Chris Wilder.

I hate being skint.
I hate getting thrashed.
I hate VAR.
I hate extra added time.
I hate crap players.
I hate our shit owner.
I hate having the record for goals conceded.
I hate half a team injured.
I hate that Pigs probably not getting relegated.
...and Marseille.

To be honest, Wilder always had a slightly arrogant side to his nature, even back in the days of his time at Halifax. I think he took that with him to Oxford given he was never really accepted by a section of the fans there. One thing Wilder has never been good at, is taking any criticism and he rarely takes responsibility (there have been exceptions). But I agree, the run you guys went on, the climb up the Leagues, the kudos everyone was giving him, probably went to his already slightly inflated head/ego. I mean in fairness, what CWAK did in rising from 2nd bottom of League 2 at Northampton, to being what 7th in the PL in around 5 or 6 years is some bloody achievement. If any manager earned his right to manage in the PL it is Wilder.

Back
Top Bottom