Beaten 8 - 1 in a 6 pointer week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

haich1889

Len Badger my 1st hero
Reaction score
A week where all Blades were taliking about the most important 2 games of the year. The Blades have been humiliated, schooled in a pathetic white flag show submission.
Never have I seen such crap in 55 years.
Beaten 8 - 1 by 2 relegation rivals, never before???

Need to find a Dave Bassett style character who can spin straw into gold these next few seasons, otherwise this club in League one bound

Thanks for reminding me we scored in garbage time last week after I'd left

A week where all Blades were taliking about the most important 2 games of the year. The Blades have been humiliated, schooled in a pathetic white flag show submission.
Never have I seen such crap in 55 years.
Beaten 8 - 1 by 2 relegation rivals, never before???
I'm never a great fan of the 'worst showing in.....years' posts.

But I'm struggling to remember as shit a week.

Some of the crap served up by Martin Peters team towards the end was close and Mickey Adams shitshow was full of pathetic showings but these last two games on the back of some very poor performances recently is right up there in my 48ish years

I'm never a great fan of the 'worst showing in.....years' posts.

But I'm struggling to remember as shit a week.

Some of the crap served up by Martin Peters team towards the end was close and Mickey Adams shitshow was full of pathetic showings but these last two games on the back of some very poor performances recently is right up there in my 48ish years
I'd say it's the worst I've seen since I started supporting united in 1977. Even relegation to the 4th div had some decent results that season and a sprinkling of hope!

Back
Top Bottom