Basham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bash did take too long to get it out of his feet and play a pass to JOC but the ball from Maddison to Vardy was world class.

We’ll learn from this, that I’m sure of, Bash won’t do that again.

Not every team will press us as hard as Leicester did, it’s times like this when you sometimes just have to get rid first time but at the same time you don’t want us reverting to playing the ball anywhere just to get rid as it’s something that goes against everything we’ve done in the last 3 years and it’s not good to watch.

Norwood and Egan tried to force it too much and I think this could’ve had an influence on Basham trying to keep hold of the ball for too long, these decisions are what separates the absolute best from the rest.

I still think we have more than enough to be very competitive at this level though.

Unfortunately found out he’s not good enough. 3 games in. Early days but a good player doesn’t make that sort of mistake - simple as.

Big lessons to learn in 6 days. Hope he proves me wrong but I hope he’s got the right ideas for January - Chris Basham simply isn’t a premier league RCB.
To be fair, he made the same mistake that Grealish has made in the first 3 games if this season yet he's swooned over by every pundit!

When Sheffield United don't win a football match:

Image result for cry baby
Having a scapegoat every time we lose a match is not obligatory.
Lunny has escaped the clutches so it's bash Basham time?
Trust me, we are going to lose quite a few more matches this season.
Save some of that irrational blame guys or we're going to run out of players to slate by the end of the season.

Is it that time already? Select your scapegoat.....Some people always criticize its life ...

I'm not advocating cw does this, I've defended bash over his error and still think he's the best we have at Rcb and should still be our number 1 in that position. But can besic play there? He's not the tallest but I'd be interested to know if he could.

Replace with what? League 1 to fucking premiership. He’s not technically brilliant. But I know he’d put his face where it hurts and go back for more!
Damn right I'd take bash every day of the week over most of these pampered weak as fuck prem centre half's, not only that bash knows the way we play inside out and spends half the game marauding into opposition territory creating as well as doing the defensive part. Epitomises being a blade and clearly cares. He will no doubt have his hands full against the likes of Liverpool and the oilers and might even fuck up but who cares hel more than do for me.

My point is we all know Bash has a mistake or two in him, already proven this season which cost us points. You can’t say that about another of the other player in the back 5 with such confidence. I love Bash as much as the next Blade but this is the elite level now and generally any mistake is punished.

My point is we all know Bash has a mistake or two in him, already proven this season which cost us points. You can’t say that about another of the other player in the back 5 with such confidence. I love Bash as much as the next Blade but this is the elite level now and generally any mistake is punished.
Like Norwoods you mean...

Like Norwoods you mean...

And JOC and Egan.

And Aston Villa's England CB Tyrone Mings who put it on a plate for Chambers today.

All defenders make mistakes, even the highly rated ones. Van Dijk shat the bed midweek.

Bash will get an understudy soon because he's getting on, but that's the only reason.

He was the one who most on here predicted to struggle, but he has looked pretty comfortable so far, as all of our players have.

It’s funny how after beating Palace the pundits and Palace fans said Palace have “lost their way” and could be in for a season of struggle.
We earn a deserved point away at Chelsea and the reaction was “Chelsea have lost their way” and they can forget about top 6.
We earn a deserved win away at Everton and the reaction is “Everton have lost their way” and they can forget about top 6.

Also I’ve heard the media raving about how great our start has been.
I’m thinking 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats isn’t that great....it’s just an ok/ decent start.

I also don’t think we’ve got into our game yet and I’m very confident we’ll improve through out the season.
The standard in the PL seems very over rated to me. We go to away games and there’s no reason to be fearful.

The factor to me that I think is hilarious is how the media and PL fans just judge teams based on their individual ability.
They seem to have forget about how a well drilled TEAM will always beat talented individuals.
The media think our best player is Ravel Morrison because he’s the most talented, it’s typical Wilder that he hasn’t even played.
The team is always more important than individual players....really believe that Pogba wouldn’t get a start under Wilder.

Back
Top Bottom