Basham on the S24SU Header?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should Chris Basham be immortalised on the S24SU.com header?

• Yes - at the expense of someone already included (please state who)

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Yes - as an addition

Votes: 139 85.3%
  • No - someone else not currently on the header is more deserving (please state who)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No - leave it alone!

Votes: 11 6.7%

• Total voters

Balti Pie

Reaction score
Should Bashambauer be inducted onto the S24SU.com header of fame, possibly in the lime green away shirt for his "Basham's arriving!!!" moment?
An adopted Blade, 10+ years with the club, instrumental in most of our recent promotions and immense during our 9th placed Premier League campaign.

Basham Header.JPG

All hypothetical of course, as I have nothing to do with the site!

Wonder if Foxy can make it scroll across to add more? We would have to presume Rob would have the time to create more too. :)

It should be his diving pic at Leeds after scoring that goal that helped take us up.
👍❤️

Despite all his amazing contributions, I'll always remember Bash for his 'dives'. Before he'd even hit the floor he felty bad about cheating and sort of give up and apologise. Works of art

I’d take Joe Bolton off the left hand side and put Bash there.

Despite all his amazing contributions, I'll always remember Bash for his 'dives'. Before he'd even hit the floor he felty bad about cheating and sort of give up and apologise. Works of art

Apart from the Leeds goal I will remember the dinky runs where he would take on 4 or 5 players like Pele or Maradona and then either fall over or get tackled. Opposing players would just be shocked/surprised/in awe that someone of his stature is doing it which is probably why he got past them more than his skill. Pure magic.

Apart from the Leeds goal I will remember the dinky runs where he would take on 4 or 5 players like Pele or Maradona and then either fall over or get tackled. Opposing players would just be shocked/surprised/in awe that someone of his stature is doing it which is probably why he got past them more than his skill. Pure magic.
One of the most fun players we've had

A first for the Premier League too. Such a legend the Ref could not give a Red card in the end plus the Ref did not go to the monitor either VAR said no Red Card !

VAR rescinds Chris Basham Red Card | First ever rescinded red card in the Premier League​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom