Incoming? Badou Ndiaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJB.

"What's the biggest room in your house?..."
Reaction score
"Badou Ndiaye is the latest name to be linked with a deadline day move to Sheffield United.
The Senegalse mildfielder moved to Stoke City in January 2018 but spent last season on loan at Galatasary"

From The Star just now. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...new-sponsorship-deal-deadline-day-live-488986

Allow me to be the first to say...who?

They don't seem to give any form of sauce, either. Like a shit bacon butty.

Athletic box to box midfielder who can play central or advanced. Decent ball carrier. Thought about him as a possible a while ago. Bit left field and wouldn't be cheap though. Thought he'd be back at Galatasaray now. He's probably one of many options on the list. As I said, we're absolutely making sure we get a midfielder today, whoever that may be.

We had an Ndiaye on the bench against Hallam.

Surely not the same player. But the only other Ndiaye I've seen associated with us was a lad who trialed in January.

Anyone know what Esrom Nyandoro is up to these days?

Surely this should be in the hilarious section?

Well this would be a surprising one!

If he was the Ndiaye on the bench the other day, it would be the biggest case of hiding in plain sight ever...

Athletic box to box midfielder who can play central or advanced. Decent ball carrier. Thought about him as a possible a while ago. Bit left field and wouldn't be cheap though. Thought he'd be back at Galatasaray now. He's probably one of many options on the list. As I said, we're absolutely making sure we get a midfielder today, whoever that may be.

Surely not...
B73D302E-324A-4CB1-A340-CF1553224D60.jpeg

He looks good. Quick, good with ball on his feet, good tackler. If he's joining we're gonna have some pace this year.

Careful, your Richard Cadette parody posting style is at risk of just merging into your own.

He'll be a bit of a coup... Monaco and Everton have both been looking at him according to news. Must have cost a fair bit.

Was in the squad for the Hallam fixture if anyone remebers....

My Stokie pal has just messaged me to say the deal is complete. "Very good player when he wants to be. But has had a terrible attitude since we went down, basically refused to play for us".

Apparently he was impressive for Senegal in the African Nations. He isn't just a midfield destroyer, he can dictate the play too as he does for his country. Would fit the box to box role that we seem to be on the lookout for.

I know absolutely tit all about the player, but I don't half love these Wilder signings that appear out of fucking nowhere. Fingers crossed for yet another masterstroke if it comes off.

Aptly named the Kante of Galatasaray and you can kinda see why.

Definitely would prefer this lad over Amartey.

He looks very good at creating space under pressure without having to pass, which is a quality I think our current midfielders are lacking (apart from Fleck, and by the looks of it, Morrison).

Back
Top Bottom