Away to the Dog Nonces

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really hope we’ve come up with a song for that dog botherer that references McBurnie.
Best I can come up with...

"He's our striker, he's our No.9....
You're a bloke who likes to nonce canines...
As our Oli sticks one in your net, you'll be sticking one in your dog instead....."

Best I can come up with...

"He's our striker, he's our No.9....
You're a bloke who likes to nonce canines...
As our Oli puts one in your net, you'll be putting one in your dog instead....."
Definitely better than my effort 🤣🤣🤣

I wasn't that impressed with their lineup considering they've now had 3 Prem windows.

Turner in goal doesn't strike me as near Henderson or Navas levels.

Boly, Worrall and Cook smacks of their Championship season.

Out wide they had Aurier who was inconsistent at Spurs and Aina who was on loan at Hull before.

In the middle Yates who is not bad but also wouldn't be out of place in their Championship line up and Mangala who I'm non too familiar with.

Up front, David Johnson's son, I can't imagine he's learnt to stay on his feet any more than before and this time we're blessed with Anel. Danilo played right side, a player I'd also not heard of and then Judas Gibbs-White, who we loved but I do wonder if his constant turning over of possession hampers his progress at the top level.

Hopefully we will be able to call on the expected back 6 with whomever at left wing back.

We should be able to put out a mobile midfield. Souza, Hamer and Davies all at once might be an ask but ideally Norwood and two of those would be good. Plus I hope McBurnie can compete and perhaps we use the pace from Traore.

With fair wind I don't see why we can't go there looking for a result.

What's this got to do with noncing dogs?

'Judas Gibbs-White', McWanker.

Honestly some of you need to get over yourselves.
Amazing isn’t it: a player (by the way, a loan player) is sold by his club to another and he is a Judas. Meanwhile, the minute the fans decide a player who has been a loyal servant to us isn’t good enough, it’s “gerrim aht of club, I never want to see him in a blades shirt again”.

Think we'll score tonight. Fans and players will be pumped up for it like a derby game.

COME ON YOU BLADES

Back
Top Bottom