CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They were it was a boring game as it was dead they have a game in Europe midweek
Doesnt happen at this level mate
You couod just as easily say tgey werent trying first half either but captain calamitys defending gifted them two goals

Was confused why Basham came on first (well, I have my ideas why anyway). Trusty needs minutes, would have been a good opportunity to get them with the Egan injury. But no

Was confused why Basham came on first (well, I have my ideas why anyway). Trusty needs minutes, would have been a good opportunity to get them with the Egan injury. But no
It's this what is infuriating me. Why bring Basham on? It seems as though it's a job for the boys.

Hecky does seem to have Trusty issues. Is it because Bash is the vice captain and he was supposed to rally the troops?

The Egan/Bash thing isn't working for me at the moment, I want to see someone more vocal on the pitch.

I don't think the conspiracies ring true on Trusty.

Basham is preferred because he's a RCB, so he slots into the gap vacated by Anel when he slides over to CB.

Hecky prefers this option over bringing Trusty in to play out of position... I've not forgotten how bad Ciaran Clark (a lefty) looked at RCB last season. Many wrote him off entirely. The next game, he appeared in his favoured left sided position, and it was our strongest defensive performance of the whole season (Millwall at home).

Hi Stegosaurus here

He looked decent. Which makes it all the more baffling why Hecky refuses to play him and refuses to drop Egan, who is utter dog shit.

Next game should be Anel Trusty JLT. Trusty to be given the chance to stake a claim for the middle spot. If it doesnt work then move Anel across and bring Bash on. What have we got to lose? Might as well see if we have a natural successor to Egan who by the standards of this season so far should be the back up. The first team starting shirt should be earned not given out week in week out for continued under performance.

I saw the team sheet yesterday and that we were wide open in the midfield and the same three which had just let in 8 at BL and already knew we would get fuck all out of that game. Poor selection again. I try to like PH and get behind him as I think he deserves that, but sometimes he makes some bloody odd decisions and tries people's patience.

Back
Top Bottom