CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got in touch with brother-in-law yesterday who's a staunch Birmingham season ticket holder, and generally says things as they are. He's gutted they haven't got him this season. Played left centre back but with occasional full back appearances. Says he could have the odd bad day but was a huge team player and a consistent goal threat.

With respect to united, their side isn’t considerably weaker than the one that finished last season.

We will start the season with no mcatee, Doyle, illy, Mcburnie (inj) - our front two as it is now comes from Osulu, jebbison(inj) and traore.

Everton have less of a pot to piss in than us .

West Ham haven’t signed a player yet and they lost their best player this window!

And still only relatively young so plenty of time for Hecky and co to shave off the rough edges of his game and polish him up. Think he will be a cracking player for us.

The delay will just be down to someone misplacing the pen needed to sign the contract and no one has yet offered to nip to the corner shop to buy another bic.

Is it only me who doesn't give a flyin' f f**k about bloody announcement videos? Just put a paragraph on the website to say done deal. Can't stand how long we take to get things done and this only adds to delays

If the deal is done then the deal is done, making a video does not delay the deal being done

Is it only me who doesn't give a flyin' f f**k about bloody announcement videos? Just put a paragraph on the website to say done deal. Can't stand how long we take to get things done and this only adds to delays
Exactly this.
I enjoy the videos, but waiting days for them instead of the signing announcement is ridiculous.
Announce the signing then a few days later do a short video of the new players first day with us.
It must be a farce for the player too, put a shirt on over your jeans, do a few keepy uppies, do some weird pose.

Unless the club and media team get a kick out of keeping everyone waiting?

The only time we used to know of a signing was reading it after it had been done in the Tony Pritchett column at the back of the Star!!

If the deal is done then the deal is done, making a video does not delay the deal being done
So why not just tell us then probably Princey will start charging fort videos soon!

No. I'm sick of em. Same with kits. Just tell us or show us. Is there some sort of football award for best social media team or summat?

...for a short holiday before training with us ?
I heard he helped with Ndiaye's bag.... Launched it off plane & told him to "do one"... But lost his passport in the process, so now he's sitting in a French aiport waiting on a new passport application

Back
Top Bottom