CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really like this. We know we’re going to find it difficult to score goals so maximising the chances of set piece goals will be really important. Egan, trusty, Anel, mcburnie all major threats from set pieces whilst slimane, Osula, jebbison and berge are all above 6ft (all be it we known berge likes to close his eyes when heading a football)

Im aware the has lots of qualities, but Is this fella rapid?
To paraphrase M&S, he's not just rapid, he's Colorado Rapid.

I realise that isn't my finest post, but I've got limited material to work with :)

PS I feel this lad has potential on the name mis-spelling front, which is an aspect sometiems overlooked with new signings, so welcome Austin!

Really like this. We know we’re going to find it difficult to score goals so maximising the chances of set piece goals will be really important. Egan, trusty, Anel, mcburnie all major threats from set pieces whilst slimane, Osula, jebbison and berge are all above 6ft (all be it we known berge likes to close his eyes when heading a football)
You could end up with situation with JLT at LCB and Trusty at LB (Which he did for birmingham) in which case at an attacking corner you could have Egan, Trusty, Anel, Mcburnie, JLT, Berge and Jebbison going for the ball think most defences would struggle with 7 6ft+ men at a corner 4 of which are very good at attacking set pieces.

Mail on Line reported that the deal has been done for Trusty.
Hope so - he's 6'3 and apparently rapid so with Anel and Egan thats a really good tall defence with pace and we could score a few goals from set plays

You could end up with situation with JLT at LCB and Trusty at LB (Which he did for birmingham) in which case at an attacking corner you could have Egan, Trusty, Anel, Mcburnie, JLT, Berge and Jebbison going for the ball think most defences would struggle with 7 6ft+ men at a corner 4 of which are very good at attacking set pieces.
I like the sound of that !

We just need someone who can take a decent corner

All we need to do now is lure Rory Delap out of retirement

But ... Osula has been verified by shoutbox as "tiny" 🤔

Not today then? :(

Baltic's rep is in tatters now.

If those 7 are all in the opposition box, who is stopping the resulting break away ?

Robinson's long throws,if he's playing obviously could prove our most dangerous threat.

Back
Top Bottom