Attendance on Tuesday ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As a poster on both boards, I take exception to that comment MB

There are posters both good and bad on all boards

Many BM posters make good contribution. To label them all infiltrators is poor form mate.

WABAW?
Most of us are B58. There's one or two I'm not sure about.

Expect about 17-17.5k like the Colchester evening game.
This is a real banana skin for us. They beat us last year so won't be fazed at all coupled with a confidence boosting win on sat, new manager syndrome and absolutely nothing to lose. Here's hoping the fans reaction at full time sat will have given the players the bloody good kick up the arse they deserve

18,000 + 1 against the Codmen

Can't believe they're on the same pitch as us it's got to be less than 15 years since I watched a mate playing for Glossop against them in North West Counties game.

I hate to tell you this as it is off agenda but there isn't actually a large percentage pissed off. I think you might find that as percentages go there is a bigger one more pissed off about those who have infiltrated onto this board of with their former BM childish rants instead of the banter/sensible conversations that used to happen.
Wow.......
Us and them eh?
Pray tell me who proclaimed " your lot" we're more sensible than those of bladesmad??
I post on both boards and am beginning to like this board more with the exception of people like yourself who somehow think they are better than others
It's a forum for differing views but when all said and done we are all EQUAL and all BLADES

This is a real banana skin for us. They beat us last year so won't be fazed at all coupled with a confidence boosting win on sat, new manager syndrome and absolutely nothing to lose. Here's hoping the fans reaction at full time sat will have given the players the bloody good kick up the arse they deserve

Tbh spongey, I haven't seen one game at home this season where we have been convincing. Yes. we've had a moments/periods, but the opposition on a number of occasions have been just as threatening, often having as much of or even more of the ball than us. Worrying at the moment

What makes it worse, is that it's absolute torture watching when the opposition get to our box. Just seems like we'll concede at every opportunity

Tbh spongey, I haven't seen one game at home this season where we have been convincing. Yes. we've had a moments/periods, but the opposition on a number of occasions have been just as threatening, often having as much of or even more of the ball than us. Worrying at the moment

What makes it worse, is that it's absolute torture watching when the opposition get to our box. Just seems like we'll concede at every opportunity
Exactly as I see it mate which makes it even more infuriating/ frustrating given the lack of any stand out teams this season. It's there to be grabbed by the bollocks but I wonder just how much the players and the board want it

Hostility and abuse doesn't tend to do that.

Wow.......
Us and them eh?
Pray tell me who proclaimed " your lot" we're more sensible than those of bladesmad??
I post on both boards and am beginning to like this board more with the exception of people like yourself who somehow think they are better than others
It's a forum for differing views but when all said and done we are all EQUAL and all BLADES

I said with their childish rants. Please read in full. Thanks. Ps can I have next weeks spending money I've spent this weeks

It should do..... But I can see where you are coming from. Then again we have tried the "getting behind them" way for the last 5 years generally speaking and that hasn't worked either

I'm not going to say one approach works bc it doesn't but on the whole people react negatively to hostility and abuse. Sometimes they don't - and good man managers know which buttons to press for which people.

That said, it'd be pretty strange for someone to turn up at a workplace, chant "What the fucking hell was that?" and for productivity to increase. :eek:

For me the abuse is about venting frustrations - and in that sense it might well be something that needs to be done - it's a safety valve. Cathartic. But in terms of the performance of the team I reckon it's likely to be counterproductive.

Btw Bergen Blade has just posted great analysis of the game yesterday. He sees it the way I see it. Although he does an infinitely better job of explaining it.

Not got a lot of enthusiasm for this one. I dread to think what the reaction will be should Fleetwood turn us over, which the way we are performing is a possibility.
No, we will win metal. How else can we paper over the cracks.

You're forgetting that the official attendance is based on ticket sales not people in the ground, so season tickets will bump this up.

Unless this system has changed
The system has changed Bradford have sold 18k season tickets this season and yet they've have only had one attendance 18k or higher. (against us 1300 away)

The system has changed Bradford have sold 18k season tickets this season and yet they've have only had one attendance 18k or higher. (against us 1300 away)

This was mentioned the other week, they're not actually season tickets are they? They're like a fancy membership which they activate each game they go to - or something like that

Shit, I think they're onto us!

Abort mission. Pull back.

Infiltrate FFS!
Ah, agent PeteBlade. " the geese are flying backwards this winter", then handed a rolled up newspaper containing a used stub of a gillingham away ticket.

A large section of the fan base aren't royally pissed off.

It's just the few that are royally pissed off that keep trying to convince everybody else that everybody else is royally pissed off.

Miserable people love telling other people how miserable they are. That's just life.

More importantly, Fleetwood will be brought back down to earth following their 4-nil trouncing of Burton when we thrash them 1-0 with a fluky injury-time OG winner.

18,000 + 1 against the Codmen

Can't believe they're on the same pitch as us it's got to be less than 15 years since I watched a mate playing for Glossop against them in North West Counties game.

Big question is that a reflection on how well Fleetwood have done or how far we have fallen?

Back
Top Bottom