Ask Warnock for a favour?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Torrix1889

A reight Bobby Dazzler
Reaction score
No substance to this but I was thinking of pacy left sided players and one of the better ones is QPR's Lee Cook.

Can't get a look in at Loftus Road at the moment and is surely worth a phone call to Uncle Neil?

I think the piggies have already enquired about him. If that's the case then Warnock is more likely to do them a favour as it seems they are his new favourite Sheffield club.....but thats for another day.....

Anyway, I could see wages being a problem. He's probably on a good screw at QPR and it all depends on whether United are prepared to fork out five figures a week again on a loan player. I agree that he's a decent player though, could do a job for us.

Wednesday were linked with him yesterday he has had a run of injuries and wans to regaine his fitness to get back in the qpr team

Signing for the Pigs tonight.

My understanding from QPR fans I've spoken to re: Cook is he's crocked. Last time we tried to be a bit too clever in beating Wednesday for someone with a poor record with injuries we got lumped with Ryan France.

Back
Top Bottom