Aron Gunnarsson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houso

Reaction score
Looks like we do have a bit of cash... although, I suppose some of it will have been spent since this bid on Williamson maybe.

BURNLEY may be set to test Coventry City's resolve to hold on to Aron Gunnarsson - but the Icelandic international will cost more than £1m.

It has emerged today that the Sky Blues turned down a £1m bid from Sheffield United for the highly-regarded playmaker in the summer.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...or-aron-gunnarsson-in-summer-92746-25632845/?

Isn't he the one with the throw?

If he's the one i'm thinking of, his Dad's called Gunnar ;-)

Yes, to our annoyance, he used it to good effect against us at the Ricoh, last season I think.

They have gaps between the advertising hoardings to allow him a better run up, it just means he always takes the throw from where the gaps are, regardless of where the ball went out of play (as he did against us). Mr D'Urso would never allow such a thing.

If he's the one i'm thinking of, his Dad's called Gunnar ;-)

Yes, to our annoyance, he used it to good effect against us at the Ricoh, last season I think.

They have gaps between the advertising hoardings to allow him a better run up, it just means he always takes the throw from where the gaps are, regardless of where the ball went out of play (as he did against us). Mr D'Urso would never allow such a thing.

He would because of the against us bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom