Anyone else get on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BusheyBlade

Reaction score
My mother in law managed to spot me having walked in just as my wife put the TV on to watch the penalties. She said "I wonder if we'll see him? Oh look, there he is!".

My wife then proceeded to press pause and take a photo, so here's the evidence. I'm the one who looks like I'm about to start a riot!

GetAttachment.aspx

Sadly when a mate spotted me I wasn't looking at the match...cue many jokes about how boring the game was

My Daughter and mates lad at the end. Daughter is just looking gutted whilst the lad looks like the dam is about to burst!! WP_000447.jpg

I got asked for an interview on the way out but surprisingly wasn't iin the mood...

We got asked to go for an interview on Wembley way but John smiths got in the way :)

Can't see you Bushey
See the guy with the bandana on his head reading away, I'm directly behind him, arms aloft, shouting.

It looks like you've linked to an email attachment, which means that it can only be seen when logged in as you to your email provider. You'll see the picture in the posts, but everyone else can't see the image :)

Not this time, but the week before there was a full ten second clip of me and Raul crossing a road in Glasgow before the Hibs v Hearts cup final.

Oh, bugger that. Stupid phone browser and all!

Attachments

• 416474_10150831485450222_501225221_9688961_1286609994_o.jpeg
    416474_10150831485450222_501225221_9688961_1286609994_o.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 54
When I try to look at photos it says I don't have permission to view the page. Can someone help?

See the guy with the bandana on his head reading away, I'm directly behind him, arms aloft, shouting.
Ah I can see you now.
Not sure about "reading" it looks like he is giving you a hand job and you are quite pleased about it.
Only saying like.

That feller in the denim shirt at the front looks like he was superimposed into the frame. Just looks an odd one out to me

So, from the look on the crowds faces, I can ly assume that this is after one of Hudds first three pens....

Cheers, always challenging and mainly rewarding being a Dad. She is a good kid, her Mum would be proud.

(is that Bilton by the way?)
It is :) I was going to comment on the 'pervert' quote, but knew you'd know what I meant. How long since Sarah (?) died?

It is :) I was going to comment on the 'pervert' quote, but knew you'd know what I meant. How long since Sarah (?) died?

5 years in July. It is scary how quickly time flies by. Saw your other half in the programme recently, we sit in the family stand so should meet up one day and say hello.

Can't believe it's five years! Yes we should, we're Q168-Q170 gangway G.

Sky+'ed it, but not plucked up the courage to put it on yet.

Can't believe it's five years! Yes we should, we're Q168-Q170 gangway G.

T119 AND 120, will come and say hello when we get back from holidays.

Houso I only looked because all the Dull City fans were tweeting us to say they had seen Sophia, she then made me go through the pain of watching the penalties again. I vaguely hoped Lowts would smash it into the middle of the net 2nd time around, but it wasn't to be!!

Back
Top Bottom