Anyone bottling the final?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going. I don't see why anyone with the money and free time wouldn't. It's true that United have had rotten form in play-offs and other big games, but this is why we need to help them make this time the exception to the rule. The whole point of being a fan is getting behind the team. Me and my dad are gonna be queuing up for tickets tomorrow.

Also, I've never actually been to new Wembley. I saw the Wolves game at Millenium Stadium and couldn't afford tickets to the Burnley game, so that's part of it too.

Also also, this is my first post. Hi everyone.

It's true that United have had rotten form in play-offs and other big games, but this is why we need to help them make this time the exception to the rule. The whole point of being a fan is getting behind the team.

First post, first like.

:)

UTB

Completely agree. I hate Wembley, I hate watching United in big games, I hate the way football has changed, I hate the greed of it all.

But I just can't help myself. Feel like an abused dog limping back to its evil owner for another kicking.

I respect the Blades not going but I feel it's one of those days every Blade has to be there if they can.

Being a Blade is a special affliction and we should be together at Wembley to yet again show our passion and then suffer together. We should be quite good at it by now.

Had that same feeling quite a few times. Compelling you to go and watch even though you just KNOW its going to end badly. Its a form of masochism that can almost be uniquely associated with being a Blade.

I hope this time though, for all Blades, the evil owner takes a flying volley at the limping dog............... and misses by a ferking mile!!!!!!

Decided early in April that if we got to the final that I wouldn't be going. Been to Cardiff and Wembley and to be honest if the final had been at Cardiff then I would have gone. Found the journey down to Wembley monotonous, the ground is soulless and the surrounding area is awful. There is nothing to do when you get there except but overpriced merchandise.....so have decided to drive up to Sheffield and watch it on my dad's tv.

Not bottling it after all.

Wish I was though...

Woman's perogative Hotto, woman's perogative....;)

The club give no encouragement hence £38 a ticket for the sharra bang !

I've just convinced a bloke at work (Peterborough United fan and season ticket holder for 30 years +) and his two mates to come along and support us. 3 X £44 seats, wish I was on commission. Planning to test him each day between now and Saturday to see if he's learnt the Greasy Chip Butty. :D

I've just convinced a bloke at work (Peterborough United fan and season ticket holder for 30 years +) and his two mates to come along and support us. 3 X £44 seats, wish I was on commission. Planning to test him each day between now and Saturday to see if he's learnt the Greasy Chip Butty. :D

Well let's hope they bring us luck cos the Posh beat Udders last year at OT

Bottling the final???
Absolutely no chance. I'd follow these fookers to the end of the earth.
My brother came back from Munich today after watching his Chelsea win the Champions League. My brother in-law is celebrating after watching his beloved York City gain promotion back to the football league, and, one of the guys i work with is celebrating his beloved West Ham getting back into The Premier League, so, there's only one thing for MY beloved Sheffield United FC to do at Wembley on saturday??!!...............................WIN!!! for fuck sake WIN!!!!!!!!
COYRWW
UTB

Back
Top Bottom