Another own goal!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pfft. What next? Tuna sandwiches for Wilder?

When I moved to Leeds I realised the city crest has an owl on it.

Maybe Leeds United should be the Owls, Wednesday could always adopt another animal as their nickname… (no obvious ones spring to mind 👀)

When I moved to Leeds I realised the city crest has an owl on it.

Maybe Leeds United should be the Owls, Wednesday could always adopt another animal as their nickname… (no obvious ones spring to mind 👀)
This is true,they used to wear the city crest,on their shirts, which was predominantly an owl until they designed that Lufc thingy in the 70,s l think.

I remember a long time ago, I was in sunny Cleethorpes and was giving serious thoughts to spending an afternoon going to support Cleethorpes Town Football Club on a Saturday afternoon. It was only when I was told that they are nicknamed 'The Owls' that I decided fairly rapidly to fuck that off and I spent the day doing the beach front thing (probably at some point seeing the donkeys so not totally getting away from the Owls thing after all).

I remember a long time ago, I was in sunny Cleethorpes and was giving serious thoughts to spending an afternoon going to support Cleethorpes Town Football Club on a Saturday afternoon. It was only when I was told that they are nicknamed 'The Owls' that I decided fairly rapidly to fuck that off and I spent the day doing the beach front thing (probably at some point seeing the donkeys so not totally getting away from the Owls thing after all).

They really should be known as The Donkeys.

Back
Top Bottom