Player Suggestion Andres Iniesta and Zlatan Ibrahimovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FMBlade1

Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65705567

If they fancy playing in the Premier League, I think they'd be worth going for. Not on ridiculous wages of course, but their experiences and having such big names would be quite a boost for the club.

Yes they're well past their prime, and we'd have to design the contract to account for any injuries, but it'd still be quite exciting.

Regarding Iniesta, could he do for us what Stuart McCall or Gary Speed did? Wouldn't say no on a sensible contract.

Ronaldo wanting to come back too!, I have my doubts, I mean would they get a game, don't forget we still have Norwood!

Bobby Charlton would be more in our price range snd salary structure.

Sign him up Blackie.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65705567

If they fancy playing in the Premier League, I think they'd be worth going for. Not on ridiculous wages of course, but their experiences and having such big names would be quite a boost for the club.

Yes they're well past their prime, and we'd have to design the contract to account for any injuries, but it'd still be quite exciting.
Hecky: Xavi, Ibra - We know you're both nearly 40, but fancy playing in the most difficult and physical league in the world?

Xavi + Ibra - urmm....

Hecky: We can pay £30k each a week, but we might have a few clauses in there if you get injured, just to protect us of course...

Xavi + Ibra: urm....

Hecky: I bet you didn't know... We were the first United, our ground had the first floodlights in the world, sheffield is the greenest in europe and we actually invented football...

Xavi + Ibra: blank expressions

Hecky: I'll take that as a yes?

Both of them are up there with the greatest footballers of all time. Even at this stage I'm sure they're good enough for a 17th placed Premier League team. The experience and the marketing value would already provide a great impact. Both of those players never relied on pace for their game

Hecky: Xavi, Ibra - We know you're both nearly 40, but fancy playing in the most difficult and physical league in the world?

Xavi + Ibra - urmm....

Hecky: We can pay £30k each a week, but we might have a few clauses in there if you get injured, just to protect us of course...

Xavi + Ibra: urm....

Hecky: I bet you didn't know... We were the first United, our ground had the first floodlights in the world, sheffield is the greenest in europe and we actually invented football...

Xavi + Ibra: blank expressions

Hecky: I'll take that as a yes?
Xavi and Iniesta are different people!

Both of them are up there with the greatest footballers of all time. Even at this stage I'm sure they're good enough for a 17th placed Premier League team. The experience and the marketing value would already provide a great impact. Both of those players never relied on pace for their game
Iniesta barely got into his Japanese side last season.

Ibrahimovic is one of the biggest egos of our time.

We're not signing them mate🤣

Zlatan has been quoted giving an exclusive interview to the online newspaper the 'Daily WUEDP' www.WUEDP.com:

"Everyone speak of Messi Vs Ronaldo, as who is the GOAT? Noone respecting my name, everyone forgetting the real rivalry - Zlatan Vs Billy Sharp, who is the GOAT? I want to come to SUFC to grace the same turf that he has, and try and get a Zlatan flag as good as his. Soon they will sing nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, we've got Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ibrahimovic, we've got Zlatan Ibrahimovic".

Go on, who clicked the sodding link...

Back
Top Bottom