Player Suggestion Anastasios Douvikas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Since we aren't interested in anyone who's not domestic as a striker seemingly this is probably a waste of time.

But I'd be baffled if we hadn't at least made contact with Utrecht about Anastasios Douvikas.
20 goals for Utrecht last season, 6'1, only 23. Will probably jump at the chance to play in the Premier League.

Not much danger of Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV sniffing as they have their own decent striker options.

Would be available for under £10m I'd have thought. Remember reading Rangers were sniffing around with a £7m bid this summer.
We need to use our ability to be a stepping stone as an advantage to players like this. He could be an absolute bargain.

Whether it's doable or he'd be interested in us are completely different things entirely.

Since we aren't interested in anyone who's not domestic as a striker seemingly this is probably a waste of time.

But I'd be baffled if we hadn't at least made contact with Utrecht about Anastasios Douvikas.
20 goals for Utrecht last season, ^'1, only 23. Will probably jump at the chance to play in the Premier League.

Not much danger of Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV sniffing as they have their own decent striker options.

Would be available for under £10m I'd have thought. Remember reading Rangers were sniffing around with a £7m bid this summer.
We need to use our ability to be a stepping stone as an advantage to players like this. He could be an absolute bargain.

Whether it's doable or he'd be interested in us are completely different things entirely.
This is exactly it- they are out there. We know players over here are massively overpriced. There are players out there who are better than what we have, would cost less and would make us more competitive.

Hopefully we've had our eye on a couple for if we couldn't get Archer or Akpom. But aye, they don't have to come from Sweden and Norway- think French, Dutch, Portuguese and German leagues

This is exactly it- they are out there. We know players over here are massively overpriced. There are players out there who are better than what we have, would cost less and would make us more competitive.

Hopefully we've had our eye on a couple for if we couldn't get Archer or Akpom. But aye, they don't have to come from Sweden and Norway- think French, Dutch, Portuguese and German leagues
Exactly. All the players we’re after domestically aren’t prem proven, they’re only as a big a risk as these guys in these leagues are that are of a similar standard to the championship at least. Sweden, Denmark etc. aren’t.

Be interested to see if this generates an article or something now

Back
Top Bottom