Alyson Rudd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

westyorkblade

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this article from the Sunday Times. "It's unfair to punish Sheffield United for being time wasters" Makes some good points and perhaps brings a little perspective to our season so far.

Article behind a paywall and with my limited IT skills this is the best I can do

Attachments

• IMG_20230925_110531.jpg
    IMG_20230925_110531.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 130

Simon Jordan has just given a very good balanced appraisal of our situation imho.

A refreshing change from the former players as pundits just criticising our ability.

Has anyone else seen this article from the Sunday Times. "It's unfair to punish Sheffield United for being time wasters" Makes some good points and perhaps brings a little perspective to our season so far.

Article behind a paywall and with my limited IT skills this is the best I can do
Good piece that.

The timewasting in the first half was a bit of a joke yesterday when Barnes was subbed off injured after going down next to John Street stand, instead of making him leave the pitch and walking around in front of the kop to make the substitution quicker, he walked across the pitch which made the substitution take much longer.

A much more palatable article in comparison to this from the Gauardian last week. Point 4 link

Back
Top Bottom