All-Time Premier League Player's Statistics Database 1992-2011

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Awesome levels of pedantry in this thread this morning.

applause_gif.gif

Christian names is the standard still in this country for first names
as an atheist myself I dont give a shit its called that , god only knows why, jesus theres some picky people about , holy moses

Given name please, not everybody is a westerner....:)

You have beat me on pedantry - a rare occurence! And if he is listing them in alphabetical order of given name Li Tie and Sun Jihai are in the wrong place :)

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

For God' sake, it isn't standard anymore....

As we are all sitting comfortably in pedants corner, why is this in General Blades Chat?

as an atheist myself I dont give a shit its called that , god only knows why, jesus theres some picky people about , holy moses
Hopefully intentional :) :) :)

On the topic, (and I accept it's easier to do things like this with a nice time window and easier to get recent data), it's more back-up for Mr Murdoch that top level football didn't exist prior to 1992.

At least one of those names is Jewish and the other was Jewish but now isn't - I think!

;)

Back
Top Bottom