Alan Smith & trouble at the mill?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just had a text from someone who can't name their sources. They said they don't know how true this all is, but they've just received similar texts from a few people.

Verbatim:

Trouble at the Lane today. Ward has walked out in protest on how he feels him and the other players are being treated by Blackwell i.e. doing well and getting dropped for no reason, then only getting 10/20 mins a game before being slagged off by the manager.

Morgan has said that if Ward goes, he goes and Ched and Monty have said the same.

Alan Smith having medical today after agreeing terms on Friday

The first parts I can well believe, i wouldn't be in the slightest bit suprised if Blackwell, "lost" the dressing room.

I can't see Smith signing in a million years, whilst I would love to see him at BDTBL he has started almost every game for newcastle this season...?????

Have to get down early on Tuesday now for a decent spot in the Car Park. Damn you Hotel and your capacity-reducing qualities!

And if a deal was done for Smith on Friday then surely he wouldn't have played on saturday.................?

Bad news on the fall out of with the players & Blackwell. It's particularly bad as the players mentioned are arguably the spine of our team.

For a kick off, Ward is recovering from a hamstring injury and being captain, Morgs would rarely speak for himself and not the collective.

Oh, and we couldn't get anywhere near the wages Mr Smith would require.

I am having trouble reading this thread. I laughed so hard my eyeballs exploded. What a load of nonsense.

• Admin
I hope it's all bobbins... especially, as mentioned above, for the amount needed for Smith's wages.

I'm not betting against an OS article from one of those named in the rumour with the words "great bunch of lads" in it though :D

It would not suprise me if some of the lads start to fall out with Blackwell but dont think there is much truth in it at moment, and however much i would love Alan Smith to sign for us, there is no way we can afford his wages.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Monty and Evans would be looking to stand upto Blackwell.....

I also find it hard to believe that Morgan is siding with a player.... unless of course Wards treatment is of concern to him.

...could we afford Smith if a swap deal was being done with Ward?

I heard a rumour that the Smith deal is going through today.

We've convinced Newcastle that we didn't sell Killa last week and we've bleached Taylors hair and given him a blinged up Suzuki Jimmny for the week with 'Matt 1' on the number plate.

It would not suprise me if some of the lads start to fall out with Blackwell but dont think there is much truth in it at moment, and however much i would love Alan Smith to sign for us, there is no way we can afford his wages.

Why ?

It wouldn't surprise me if the players were all behind KB at the moment due to the players having to be sold but still being on a good run.

Seems to me some fans always want to believe in conspiracy theories.

These things spread like wild fire rumour started with ward leaving training early for treatment and a guy who looked like alan smith was buying a ticket for tomorrow, in fact i have a mate who looks like him didn't think he was a blade though. I can see this post getting nasty later. Blackwell out

No reason why it should? :confused:
We'll start with plenty of reasons why people hate blackwell if players have walked out its all his fault and the blackwell lovers will jump to his defense then it tends to get nasty thats all. Hope it doesn't and the rumour is not true about both things.

I think most sane members of this forum have taken the original story with a pinch of salt.

I can't see it doing anything else but dying a death to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom