Player Suggestion Alan Browne

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrianBadonde

Reaction score
One of the best all round midfielders in the Championship.
Our first season back in the champ he scored something silly like 13 goals from midfield. Kept an eye

Gone a bit stagnant at Preston after multiple years there. Would surely welcome the chance to play with better players and we are desperate for midfielders, right footed ones at that.

His energy, pace and ball control would allow us to sit with 2 in midfield which currently we don’t have the option available to us. You couldn’t do that with Norwood. And you’ve got the goals from midfield thing. Oh and did I mention he’s right footed, which would go some way to sorting out the imbalance we have.

One of the best all round midfielders in the Championship.
Our first season back in the champ he scored something silly like 13 goals from midfield. Kept an eye

Gone a bit stagnant at Preston after multiple years there. Would surely welcome the chance to play with better players and we are desperate for midfielders, right footed ones at that.

His energy, pace and ball control would allow us to sit with 2 in midfield which currently we don’t have the option available to us. You couldn’t do that with Norwood. And you’ve got the goals from midfield thing. Oh and did I mention he’s right footed, which would go some way to sorting out the imbalance we have.
Good age at 26 too, any idea what Preston value him at?

• Banned
Good age at 26 too, any idea what Preston value him at?
Not a clue. He signed a new contract this January. Which you would assume would have a valuation agreed with him, if someone pays that he can go, if not a release clause.

Preston aren’t particularly known for getting top top dollar for their players.

haha, i keep seeing players recommended for us who i bought for my Sunderland FM21 save (L1-EPL in 3 seasons). Browne is my box to box midfielder, ace player on the game

We need cover on that right berth should Sander move on. The fact he signed a new contract in January could scupper any thought of it though.

• Banned
We need cover on that right berth should Sander move on. The fact he signed a new contract in January could scupper any thought of it though.
We should know more than any club a new contract means nothing.

I can't imagine a player as good as Alan Browne has signed a new contract without saying 'look, if a fair offer comes in, I want to go'
This is to protect the club he's captain of and that gave him his chance in English football that he probably cares for deeply.
The type of character I definitely want around the place.

Good player wouldn’t be upset at all to acquire him. Anyone watch Preston this last couple of seasons? Interested in how Ryan ledson has done as he was always the higher rated of the ex Everton midfielders at Oxford when he played with lunny.

Good player wouldn’t be upset at all to acquire him. Anyone watch Preston this last couple of seasons? Interested in how Ryan ledson has done as he was always the higher rated of the ex Everton midfielders at Oxford when he played with lunny.
is he an attacking midfield player yogi ?

is he an attacking midfield player yogi ?
No he’s an out and out centremid. Think he won the World Cup with DCL if memory serves. My mistake just checked at it’s the under 17’s euros he’s won. Had a quick look on their forum and it seems he’s kicked on and developed this season with some preferring him to Browne.

Last edited:
While he is probably there best player the one i would sign is ledson. He was player of the year for Pne and can only see him progressing again so I would buy him. he has the talent to play in the prem one day

Back
Top Bottom