Player Suggestion Akor Adams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cross between John Fashenu and Ivan Toney.

How much is he going for?

15 in 15 and two assists isn’t shabby

Two years in Belgium then big money transfer is the usual story . Can we bring them in directly we could find a few Anels.

Adams is joining Montpellier.

A big lad with strength, pace and great aerial ability. Not the most skilful.

With him being top scorer in Norway and Traore top scorer in Sweden I think one reason why we went for the latter, is that Traore complements our current strikers better. Adams would probably not be a great long term partner for Jebbison and Osula. Probably not McBurnie either, unless we're going to play like Luton. Even with Brewster I think there would be a lack of creativity and skill.

Traore, if he adapts, should fit better with most partners, in different roles and within different formations.

Adams is joining Montpellier.

A big lad with strength, pace and great aerial ability. Not the most skilful.

With him being top scorer in Norway and Traore top scorer in Sweden I think one reason why we went for the latter, is that Traore complements our current strikers better. Adams would probably not be a great long term partner for Jebbison and Osula. Probably not McBurnie either, unless we're going to play like Luton. Even with Brewster I think there would be a lack of creativity and skill.

Traore, if he adapts, should fit better with most partners, in different roles and within different formations.
100%, I would expect McB to score all of the ones in that video and couldn't see if he was any good with the ball other than scoring.

Dont watch much Norwegian football at all, but Im sure Bergen Blade will have a solid review on this guy :)

Back
Top Bottom