About Time I Started Posting...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dannycorker

Reaction score
Hello all - been reading these forums a long time, about time I started getting involved! Been an SUFC fan for life, despite moving to Manchester when I was about 2 years old -not supporting Man U growing up here wasn't all that fun! :rolleyes:

Hopefully you'll all be seeing a fair bit of me from now on! :)

heyup Danny ...full of nutters here ....best to stand with yer back to the wall :eek:

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello all - been reading these forums a long time, about time I started getting involved! Been an SUFC fan for life, despite moving to Manchester when I was about 2 years old -not supporting Man U growing up here wasn't all that fun! :rolleyes:

Hopefully you'll all be seeing a fair bit of me from now on! :)
Come on Danny a bit more input please. Its nice to have new people.

Come on Danny a bit more input please. Its nice to have new people.

You were there at the turnstiles
with the wind at your heels
You stretched for the stars
and you know how it feels
To reach too high
too far
Too soon...

You were there at the turnstiles
with the wind at your heels
You stretched for the stars
and you know how it feels
To reach too high
too far
Too soon...

Why do you want to see the w-hole of my Moon.

Danny made such a good start - he came like a comet, blazing his trail. I was hoping for great things from him - every precious dream and vision underneath the stars. Then he fizzled out!

Let's hope Lord Danny of Wigan doesn't go the same way!

Haha sorry I forgot about the thread I'd started in here! In my final semester of University at the moment so I'm not getting much time for posting unfortunately - and by the time the semester ends so will the season! But I was glad to see my first proper thread in the General section be a hit. My Dad has posted on these forums for a while and wasn't too impressed when my first thread had more views than anything he'd ever posted :p

Back
Top Bottom