Incoming? Abdul Mumin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BarryBigtime

Reaction score
Sheffield United considering signing Nordsjaelland centre-back Abdul Mumin on a free transfer

Date: 2020-07-02
Article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...aelland-centre-Abdul-Mumin-free-transfer.html

• Sheffield United are interested in signing Nordsjaelland defender Abdul Mumin
  • The 22-year-old centre-back is set to be available on a free transfer this summer
  • If Mumin did join, United would consider loaning him out, perhaps to Beerschot

They used to scare the poopie out of me tbh. Hope that's the case for the majority of prem strikers too

There was one episode that was a ghost story. Sat watching it transfixed. My dad thought it would be funny to make me and my siblings jump. Nearly hit the ceiling. That creepy little ginger girl still haunts me.

Oh and as for this fella interesting if we do start using the Belgium club as a feeder club

Appreciate we are now a league above them but doesn't anyone half decent from Nordsjælland go straight to Brentford?

Appreciate we are now a league above them but doesn't anyone half decent from Nordsjælland go straight to Brentford?

I think he surprised people by getting in the team and keeping his place. They failed to get him to sign a new contract, so he can choose freely where to go now.

I think he surprised people by getting in the team and keeping his place. They failed to get him to sign a new contract, so he can choose freely where to go now.

Wouldn’t there be work permit issues for him? Might explain why he’d be loaned out for the time being if signed.

I've been taught to look at the strength of any player's weaknesses.
Players may be able to pass a ball onto a sixpence but have the turning circle of a cruise-ship.
So, what's this lad's special talent?

There was one episode that was a ghost story. Sat watching it transfixed. My dad thought it would be funny to make me and my siblings jump. Nearly hit the ceiling. That creepy little ginger girl still haunts me.

Oh and as for this fella interesting if we do start using the Belgium club as a feeder club

The Lady of the Cold episode is the one I remember.

Jump to 3:30 :eek:

Can we still just loan players to the EU? I mean, it's not going to help with citizenship or free movement anymore.

Back
Top Bottom