A Question Re. Online Ticket Site & Loyalty Points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I've just set my dad an online account up (he's been a season ticket holder for years but has always bought tickets in person or over the phone)

His loyalty points total is showing as 0 (it should be approx 38,000) and his season ticket history is empty - am I right in assuming that it maybe takes a day or two for his points and history etc to show as it was only set up this afternoon?

Also I renewed my own season ticket yesterday, but my points haven't been added on to my account - again does this take a few days to show up?

Just wondered if anybody on here can advise to save me ringing the ticket office and being put on hold for another 3 hours :D

If you've registered a brand new account it will show nothing... If you've reset the password for his existing account, it should show them.

If you've registered a brand new account it will show nothing... If you've reset the password for his existing account, it should show them.
I think he's saying that his dad has never had an online account.

Also I renewed my own season ticket yesterday, but my points haven't been added on to my account - again does this take a few days to show up?

I don't think season ticket renewal points come on until next season?

Did you enter his season card number and used the postcode it is registered with?

It's a brand new online account, I've just set it up for him to keep track of his points total etc

I've never really noticed how long loyalty points take to go onto your account before, I'd always assumed they were added on immediately after you buy a ticket. If they've not been added on by Monday I'll give them a ring

Cheers!

Loyalty points for next season's season ticket sales will go on your account from the start of next season.

My loyalty points for Preston haven't been added to my new account yet either, I imagine this will be transferred over later.

I renewed today and asked the same question. Points for next seasons ticket go on next year.

I'd give it a while I renewed on the first day they have taken my money and I have a receipt but it is not yet showing up as renewed and no money has gone out of my bank yet.

I've just set my dad an online account up (he's been a season ticket holder for years but has always bought tickets in person or over the phone)

His loyalty points total is showing as 0 (it should be approx 38,000) and his season ticket history is empty - am I right in assuming that it maybe takes a day or two for his points and history etc to show as it was only set up this afternoon?

Also I renewed my own season ticket yesterday, but my points haven't been added on to my account - again does this take a few days to show up?.
Just wondered if anybody o4pn .4here can advise to save me ringing the ticket office and being pppput on hold for another 3 hours :D
  • Yeah

I think he's saying that his dad has never had an online account.

It's a brand new online account, I've just set it up for him to keep track of his points total etc

I've never really noticed how long loyalty points take to go onto your account before, I'd always assumed they were added on immediately after you buy a ticket. If they've not been added on by Monday I'll give them a ring

Cheers!

Regardless as to whether he's ever used it online or not, his customer number is his 'account' and will have the previous loyalty points tied to it...

So technically, you just needed to try the customer number and his registered postcode as the password (they used these as defaults for a while) ... Or, his customer number and the 'forgotten password' link assuming the club have his email address.

A new registration will have no purchase history and therefore no points.

Points for renewals are a different thing entirely and will be on in the summer usually.

Back
Top Bottom