A Great BIG Hello to the entire community!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sixat

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

My name is Peter from Hungary (a fan of Ferencváros) and I would like to say HI to all of the people, who are part of this forum and to all of those who are part of the world wide chain of Mr. Kevin McCabe's sporting communities! Great to be accepted into an ever expanding group of tens of thousands, especially if you are a part of a legendary 120 year old franchise!

Peace to all! :)

Peter

Welcome to the forum Sixat :hello:

We had another Fradi fan join us last year but he hasn't been around for a bit. He introduced himself HERE.

Do you get to see the games much? If so, how are our youngsters getting on that we sent over to you? I know Wedgbury scored the other day :)

Stick around, keep us up to date and quiz us all you want about the Blades.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I have been keeping up to date with English football for ages especially since my favorite player (Zoltan Gera) joind WBA in 2004! The Blades came into light as soon as the first roumors aroused a couple of years ago about Mr. McCabe wantig in on Fradi! It surely was a great sigh of relief when the deal was closed, just in the nick of time. Fradi was relegated into the 2nd tier of Hungarian football (3 years ago) because of financial troubles and not being able to meet the 1st division's licensing criteria! Well thanks to the input from Mr. McCabe all that changed!

As for all loanees and fix signings I must definately mention James Ashmore, Sam Wedgbury, Mat Lowton and Liban Abdi! Their introduction was a breath of fresh air! But the biggest inpact of all was Paul Shaw! Great talent!

Do you think the Premier League is on for the Blades next season?

Welcome to the forum, stick around and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom