A Box of Programmes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sharrowblade

Reaction score
Afternoon all, box of programmes going for free if anyone wants some bedtime reading.

Please note that all programmes have faults, such as bent corners, handling marks etc etc.

So no resale value, just some reading for the little blades in your households.:)

If anybody wants them, just come and collect them.

Daytime : S4 - Brightside Lane
Night : S8 - Norton
or at the SUFC Academy, Shirecliffe on Monday or Wednesday night.

Programmes for bin.jpg

Regards Sharrowblade

OK Silver, I'll get in touch with him

Loft clearing underway. I have a box of Blades programmes for a good home.

About 15 from 00/01 and 01/02 plus Blades handbook for 01/02
The majority of home (but not complete) and some away from seasons 02/03, 03/04, 04/05, 05/06, 06/07. Last two are promotion season and PL season.

I don't live in Sheffield but can drop off in Sheffield preferably before a home game.

Any taker ? There's no rush but if no interest they will go to the tip at some point.

If they`re Russ`es i think you`ll find the World Cup `66 is missin`

Nope they aren't mine.

My lad is absolutely obsessed with reading these.

Loves his history and even though he's only 11 he can name most squads from the 90's.

I'll take any programmes going

Text: 07522431006

Russes, reference to When Saturday comes by any chance?

Brilliant film.

My lad is absolutely obsessed with reading these.

Loves his history and even though he's only 11 he can name most squads from the 90's.

I'll take any programmes going

Text:
Good Lad ! Reserved for Kopped junior then. This is actually a good era for him to read about: 2003 triple assault, 2005-6 promotion season and 2006-7 PL season.

Paper weighs a ton, so I'd best deliver. I'm on a tight schedule for next Saturday's home game but on the way back from the Chesterfield game may be an option.

I've got your mobile number so I'll text you nearer the time I can deliver - you can remove your number from your post.

I hope he enjoys them.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom