6 wins and a draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good job we're not blowing some of next seasons budget on a loan striker this month hahaha haha 🤣 😂 😅 ..... 😢
How do you know it's from next year's budget? How much is the budget for this window and the next 2 windows?

Just be thankful the we are attempting to stop up without sacrificing our financial future.

This season is not over just yet mate.

How do you know it's from next year's budget? How much is the budget for this window and the next 2 windows?

Just be thankful the we are attempting to stop up without sacrificing our financial future.

This season is not over just yet mate.
The prince said anything spent in January would be deducted from the Summer transfer window. Only thing it's going to really do is surpass derby's points record, if we don't come back up next season due to a decent striker this decision will definitely be seen as fatal.

The prince said anything spent in January would be deducted from the Summer transfer window. Only thing it's going to really do is surpass derby's points record, if we don't come back up next season due to a decent striker this decision will definitely be seen as fatal.
He did say that, that is true, but is he telling the truth? It's all smoke and mirrors me thinks 😉

I'm feeling optimistic. The season is not over yet, but we must make an instant improvement starting with the West Ham home match. I think we could get to 38 points based on the following results. None of these are impossible and I'm trying to be optimistic here 😀

West Ham H (3) in reality 0
Palace A (0) 1
Villa H (1) 0
Luton A (1) 0
Brighton H (3) 1
Wolves A (1) 0
Arsenal H (1) 0
Bornmuff A (3) 1
Man U A (0) 1
Fulham H (3) 0
Liverpool A (0) 0
Chelsea H (3) 0
Brentford A (1) 0
Burnley H (3) 3
Newcastle A (0) 0
Forest H (3) 1
Everton A (0) 1
Spurs H (3) 0

29 points from 18 games so 38 is possible.

Feel free to chip in and adjust the above 👍

UTMB
So a further 9pts by my reckoning, beating Derby total and that's about it.

I'm feeling optimistic. The season is not over yet, but we must make an instant improvement starting with the West Ham home match. I think we could get to 38 points based on the following results. None of these are impossible and I'm trying to be optimistic here 😀

West Ham H (3)
Palace A (0)
Villa H (1)
Luton A (1)
Brighton H (3)
Wolves A (1)
Arsenal H (1)
Bornmuff A (3)
Man U A (0)
Fulham H (3)
Liverpool A (0)
Chelsea H (3)
Brentford A (1)
Burnley H (3)
Newcastle A (0)
Forest H (3)
Everton A (0)
Spurs H (3)

UTMB
We are currently on track for 21 points. That's the points under PH + the rate Wilder has picked up points.

Looking at the fixtures, I think that's about right but maybe a couple high. 2 wins (Fulham, Burnley), 4 draws (West Ham, Luton, Wolves, Forest), 12 defeats. 19 points.

I do think games will be closer. But I don't see a path to an away win

We need to win half of our remaining games to have a chance to staying up. Let’s be honest we’re already relegated. Which is why I’m surprised we’re wasting money on loans instead of saving any budget for the summer
I agree, save the money it’s not happening, we needed to have won against Luton for any sort of chance, now we have no chance.

We’re literally throwing money down the drain….and money that could be use on a promotion push.

If we are signing players sign to build a team for the next few years and ones that will get us up again.

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON LOANS.

We are currently on track for 21 points. That's the points under PH + the rate Wilder has picked up points.

Looking at the fixtures, I think that's about right but maybe a couple high. 2 wins (Fulham, Burnley), 4 draws (West Ham, Luton, Wolves, Forest), 12 defeats. 19 points.

I think is very realistic.

West Ham H (3)
Palace A (0)
Villa H (1)
Luton A (1)
Brighton H (3)
Wolves A (1)
Arsenal H (1)
Bornmuff A (3)
Man U A (0)
Fulham H (3)
Liverpool A (0)
Chelsea H (3)
Brentford A (1)
Burnley H (3)
Newcastle A (0)
Forest H (3)
Everton A (0)
Spurs H (3)

UTMB
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Hopefully an influx of players will gives us a better points per game return.

There will come a point when we WILL have to go for it home and away. Hopefully it will be an exciting finish to the season.

Hopefully an influx of players will gives us a better points per game return.

There will come a point when we WILL have to go for it home and away. Hopefully it will be an exciting finish to the season.
Fingers crossed. I love going to Bramall Lane and seeing United try to fuck someone over. I don't need it to be PL standard every week. Recreate the Brentfird and Luton games, with some positive results thrown in and I'll be happy

That's what's needed to hit that magical 38 points a team historically has needed to be safe.

Can we do it?

With the current team and keeper, probably not. With 3 new signings that boost morale and confidence... Maybe?

I'm not usually a glass half full guy when it comes to United, but I've got a feeling it'll go down to the wire, against all expectations.

Anyone else feeling a least a little optimistic?
Hopefully we get Bobby Firmino over the line because by those maths 9 wins gets us the title.

There’s a lot of piss taking going off and I like that but 34 points will see you safe this season, that’s what gives us a little squeak, only if we get our shit together and it’s a big if. There’s some right shit towards the bottom of the league, this is why January should see us bring some first team players in, we can’t just give up, that isn’t the Blades way and every Blade should know that.

There’s a lot of piss taking going off and I like that but 34 points will see you safe this season, that’s what gives us a little squeak, only if we get our shit together and it’s a big if. There’s some right shit towards the bottom of the league, this is why January should see us bring some first team players in, we can’t just give up, that isn’t the Blades way and every Blade should know that.
That would mean 18th is on no more than 33 points and 2 of the teams below doing no better than

Palace 21 - 12 more points
TSC's 20 - 13 more points
Brentford 19 - 14 more points
Everton 16 - 17 more points
Luton 15 - 18 more points

Can't see it. Brentford are probably your only bet. But they've not had Toney and still managed 19 points from 19 games

That would mean 18th is on no more than 33 points and 2 of the teams below doing no better than

Palace 21 - 12 more points
TSC's 20 - 13 more points
Brentford 19 - 14 more points
Everton 16 - 17 more points
Luton 15 - 18 more points

Can't see it. Brentford are probably your only bet. But they've not had Toney and still managed 19 points from 19 games
I suppose we’ll have to wait and see Carlts, I do think a team will be safe on a record low points tally for safety.

TSC’s tickled me. 😁

I suppose we’ll have to wait and see Carlts, I do think a team will be safe on a record low points tally for safety.

TSC’s tickled me. 😁
I thought 37, just because that's the average for 17th over the last 15 years. 7 of the 15 times, 37 keeps you up, once 37 is what 17th finished in.

But United and Burnley are likely to bump that up by a couple of points by being so bad. As well as Luton have done, they are a couple of injuries from disaster. Also, Forest, Brentford can score goals. I think that'll be enough to get a point per game. Everton might just be a good team.

There are about 12 games that in theory we might/could/hope to win. But even if we did we might still fall short. Sadly it'd be a miracle to survive.

Got to try though! Put some respect on our name if nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom