4 mins added on at Everton.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Everton fan saying it was bizarre only 4 mins added on in second half yesterday. There were 7 second half substitutions alone never mind Arsenal taking 26 seconds to take the corner for their winning goal.
Who actually calculates how many mins are added?
Summats not right.

The referee.

Everton fan saying it was bizarre only 4 mins added on in second half yesterday. There were 7 second half substitutions alone never mind Arsenal taking 26 seconds to take the corner for their winning goal.
Summats not right.
Premier League rules state, in white text, that
"any team not considered to be one of the big 6 shall not receive more than 5 mins added team if they are losing. Big 6 teams, in cases where they are losing are provided with ample time to score the sufficient number of goals in order not to face defeat. In cases where the allotted time is still not sufficient, stealth time will be added, which can be indefinite, until such time that the Big 6 side has scored. At this point the game may end with no explanation required.
Guidance note: referees may also, in such instances, apply their discretion to teach upstarts a lesson, perhaps offering a penalty kick to the Big 6 side or a red card issued against the upstarts."

Further guidance states that
" whilst Everton are not deemed a big side, run by imbeciles, the Dixie Dean law remains applicable in that Everton should not be relegated come the final quarter of the season and they will be handed points automatically"

where on earth did the extra 16 minutes we played come from,
45 minutes play the second half and we are led to believe 1 in every 3 minutes was lost
and the longest bit of time wasting was the Spurs goalie in the final 3 minutes

It is the latest help the big clubs scam from the prem think tank still angling for the European league
maintain the gulf at all costs

Summats not right.

26 seconds is pretty quick.

Average time for a corner to be taken in the Premier League is 33 seconds.

the spurs bench were insisting Fod was continually taking too long but in fact on watching it again spurs ñeeper took longer to release the ball when he was playing out,. average of 13 sec
whereas to fods was 11
Where did you see this?
I’ve been in heated debate since Saturday… would love some factual ammo! … cos I’m not letting this one go!

Summats not right.
7 substitutions and a 26 second corner makes more ore less 4 minutes

the spurs bench were insisting Fod was continually taking too long but in fact on watching it again spurs ñeeper took longer to release the ball when he was playing out,. average of 13 sec
whereas to fods was 11

Anything to back this up? I too have Spurs mates and it would really help me out 😂

7mins at Forest....,two lengthy goal celebrations,plus many substitutions and a Berge handball VAR for a Burnley dissallowed goal.

Could do with a win today. I do feel the way we have played and been in games that 1 point is really not a fair reflection on our efforts.

Palace was a good game at the wrong time. I think we'd take something from them now, ditto Forest.

We've competed against City and Spurs. Probably should have taken a point at Spurs having gone so deep into I jury time still winning. Everton had everything go their way with that last minute incident; underside of bar and out, hit Pickford in the face who knew nothing about it, inside of post and back to him. You couldn't get more unlucky with that one.

Hopefully today we get a win.

I think if we had been on a point per game that would have been a more fair reflection. We're in games. Our okay doesn't deserve to see us marooned. There is hope.

Fingers crossed for today.

UTB

Here's my theory.

The injury time fairy only has so many minutes to go round and because the big six have been especially good this year there's sometimes not enough for the naughty children.

I'm convinced the Shirecliffe Sniper is wrapped up in all this somehow too, ensuring we get the injuries but not the extra minutes.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off back to my thinking spot for some more deep ones.

Back
Top Bottom