3 players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heard a rumour from a friend of a friend (as you do), that three players in the United dressing room got to the stage where they couldn't be in the same room as Bryan Robson.

Two of the players have now left and the remaining player is in a position Robson has looked at closely with view of a replacement.

Don't know how true it is... as Foxy said, could just be convenient with the two players haven't already left.

Having heard the rumour, I think its all a bit convient in terms of trying to seem in the know and having some sort of substance.

The other player in question, is one that plays in a position the same as a player we are rumoured to be interested in plays.

I'd be far more surprised that only 3 players dislike the manager to be honest. Generally speaking, i'd suggest thats quite a low number for any dressing room.

ive got a feeling that they third player may be Paddy

killa? got in ugo and was playing him till injury?

I should imagine most of the ones Robson has not played regular or ones he's dropped would be pretty pissed off with him.

I should imagine most of the ones Robson has not played regular or ones he's dropped would be pretty pissed off with him.
Mm, starting 11 one week, not even on the coach the next. That'd get to me, regardless of being pay.

Back
Top Bottom