23/24 Sheff United Way Match Previews

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Palace (A)

YorkBlade can I offer some constructive criticism?

I think the channel needs freshening up, everything seems to be rinse and repeat week in, week out... just change the name of the opposition.

Must admit, find myself watching less SUW and more Blades Ramble these days as it has a more unique, thought provoking, off the cuff feel about it.

I think the channel needs freshening up, everything seems to be rinse and repeat week in, week out... just change the name of the opposition.

Must admit, find myself watching less SUW and more Blades Ramble these days as it has a more unique, thought provoking, off the cuff feel about it.
Staples like the match previews and match reactions have to continue. That is our bread and butter and has been for years.

Aside from that Oli and Nick do a podcast (which is hopefully thought provoking, off the cuff stuff), ex-player interviews, detailed information on new signings, 'where are they now' videos, opinion videos (like: loan signings who should return who should come in, contract situation videos, could Iliman return video... etc) there's something for everyone.

It's important to me that every video says something and we don't just make content for the sake of it. For example I refused to do anything on Dozy Mmbousi as I was very skeptical about the whole situation even though I knew a video about him would get a lot of views.

I'm sure in the off season we will look at ways of freshening things up. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you have a great week. UTB

Staples like the match previews and match reactions have to continue. That is our bread and butter and has been for years.

Aside from that Oli and Nick do a podcast (which is hopefully thought provoking, off the cuff stuff), ex-player interviews, detailed information on new signings, 'where are they now' videos, opinion videos (like: loan signings who should return who should come in, contract situation videos, could Iliman return video... etc) there's something for everyone.

It's important to me that every video says something and we don't just make content for the sake of it. For example I refused to do anything on Dozy Mmbousi as I was very skeptical about the whole situation even though I knew a video about him would get a lot of views.

I'm sure in the off season we will look at ways of freshening things up. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you have a great week. UTB
I think I speak for many YorkBlade when I say there simply isn’t enough sandwich references anymore. It’s a big miss 😉

Oli and nick and thought provoking are not words that belong in the same sentence

That's like saying you're tired of LBC and so you're switching to CBeebies for your political commentary.

Or, you're ditching your favoured newspaper due it's biases and ordering a copy of the Dandy instead.

Arsenal (H)

Nick has done this one as I've been stuck in an airport for several days experiencing the life of Tom Hanks in the movie 'The Terminal'

Fulham (H) My microphone has started to die, it's had a good run, buying a new one tomorrow, I am aware it sounds terrible, sorry in advance. Nick came up with the title. I don't understand it either.

Back
Top Bottom