2017-2018 Sheffield United 3rd Shirt Wanted size XXL or XL

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

lukeelmore187

Reaction score
Hi everyone am trying to find this rare shirt for my collection in my size I know how rare it is but I hope someone is willing to sell it to me thanks 7D04F9E1-6EE9-4244-9BDE-64089EE49B92.jpeg

Only 500 were ever released. I'd expect top dollar for this shirt considering the rarity. Do you have a price in mind you'd be willing to pay?

Well I hope it’s not going to break the bank between 100 to 150 hopefully

Dont really know as there's never any for sale. There's been shirts on ebay less rare than that one sell for £300 though
I haven’t seen this shirt on eBay yet but I can’t wait to see how much is someone willing to pay for it

Is they any other shirt that’s that rare like this one because I want to collect them all

Still trying to get the black away shirt in xxl, anyone know of a site Still selling them

I have seen that 1977/78 shirt it was amazing but sadly I have a replica of that and I think that’s way above my price I thought away kits will be more expensive

I have seen that 1977/78 shirt it was amazing but sadly I have a replica of that and I think that’s way above my price I thought away kits will be more expensive
Yeah the away kits for those years and early 80s are basically impossible to find. People do have them though, they just understandly dont want to sell unless approached with a huge offer as vintage shirts have been gaining in value for a while. So a thread on here to be honest is your best bet i reckon. There will be people on here who have those shirts

Is a 2012/13 3 kit shirt worth anything. It's the white Macron one with Redtooth as the sponsor. The black epaulettes have faded.

Back
Top Bottom