2014/2015 away shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stuart Davis

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy the 2014/2015 away adidas shirt. Would pay a pretty penny if anyone can part with theirs!

Attachments

• F5B38F01-AC01-41E6-B9EA-FF19557DCF5D.jpeg
    F5B38F01-AC01-41E6-B9EA-FF19557DCF5D.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 45

I’m looking to buy the 2014/2015 away adidas shirt. Would pay a pretty penny if anyone can part with theirs!
I can help you with this as I have got one I am willing to part with, I’ll message you some pictures of it

I would love the white laver one in m or l if we are being cheeky 😜 Had it but sadly lost it !
As ever UTB !

Second row up from the bottom, now they are the best shirts we've had and that just brought back some fantastic memories!!👍

While we're talking unicorn shirts..
Light grey Malta away kit with green trim from about ten years ago? Does it actually exist? Cant even find a picture online it's that elusive. Anyone know the story?

While we're talking unicorn shirts..
Light grey Malta away kit with green trim from about ten years ago? Does it actually exist? Cant even find a picture online it's that elusive. Anyone know the story?
I had one of those and got rid of it because I didn’t like it all that much, been regretting that lately!

I somtimes wonder if my policy of stopping collecting from 1995 is going to haunt me. Kits like that grey one make me think it might.

Yeah it's weird how rare it is. I don't think it was even a limited edition shirt, I think it was just shit.

Yeah it's weird how rare it is. I don't think it was even a limited edition shirt, I think it was just shit.
Pretty sure I read somewhere we never played in it. Guess it was purpose built as a 3rd shirt (rather than using the away from the previous year) which always tend to end up being rare. Weve only ever had a few 3rds- yellow Cantors, white Laver, then nothing til the yellow Topspring, white adidas and this season's green one. Gold dust!

Back
Top Bottom